Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thunderous Maelstrom [Christmas Godlike/Masterwork #1]

Primary: Thunderous Maelstrom (Huge Godlike/masterwork with the skill tree)

Master Work level exp is gained by Damage to any AI including Kraken, WQ, the castle ladies, IOD, Grims, and Dilapidation AI. (Max of 10 Levels of Progression)
Huge:
Clip: 500 total
Accuracy: +0% (Normal Huge accuracy)
Rate of Fire: 5% (goes up to +200% or more until the 100th bullet is reached)
Damage: +5%
Reload Speed: -100%
Stability: +30%
Deploy Speed: -110%
Mobility: -20%

Unique Abilities outside of skill tree:
1. While shooting mobility is further reduced by an additional -30%
(Included in the masterwork skill tree are its abilities as well as normal masterwork abilities, but if it is decided the skill tree should not be included the abilities can still be recycled)
2. Whilst shooting fire rate increases with continuous fire. Reaches Max Fire rate of +100% after 100 bullets are shot (Similar to how damage increases with polarity whilst shooting, but damage is replaced by fire rate)

All abilities work on Ai, except for the repulsion
Unique abilities to be included on the skill tree: (For people unaware Masterwork traits are chosen from a tree with separate options or so that is what it seems as of 10/21/19. so not all abilities are able to be applied to one weapon at the same time)

1. Electromagnet: By pressing alternative Fire or E a strong electromagnetic field is deployed to a location in front of the player (by an object shot that falls with an arc , not a beam more like the reload bomb from other masterworks. The Electromagnetic field pulls all players within a large radius towards its center, zapping players with "Zeus' Hand" shock effect and the pull lasts 10 seconds. All players caught are strongly pulled towards the center making resistance not too effective. Alternative Fire or E can be pressed again to repulse all players caught in the Electromagnetic field (like a discombobulator). The Electromagnet can be shot but it has 200 hp and takes body shots damage.

(These two are the 2 separate special abilities possible for the item so its either ^ or V)

2. Field Ionization It creates a large area of effect around the user (whilst shooting) slowing and shocking players with "of Electricity" or Chain Lightning in intervals and "Zeus' Hand" shock. The trait should say: Creates an electrical field slowing and shocking players around the user whilst shooting The electrical field is similar if not the same as the field mentioned in "Capacitance Overload," except this field does 7 damage per .75 seconds and the field lasts as long as the user is shooting.
OR
Ionization Field could be a field around the player and gives buffs to allies/players; like Caliburn but only while u shoot and around/follows the player. It would Give +accuracy, +damage, and +firerate.
Definition of Ionization: is the process by which an atom or a molecule acquires a negative or positive charge by gaining or losing electrons, often in conjunction with other chemical changes

3. When a Target is in a body of water, they take an extra 100% more damage when shot.
4. The gun gains the abilities of the "of Electricity" Suffix
5. A damage reduction increase while gun is shooting (similar to the increase in damage over time like polarity)
6. Chain Lightning on primary fire
7. Either individually or all together: the "Vorpal" vortex prefix traits/effect
8. +200 or +500 ammo to the clip

Crafting: (Edited)

1. 353 gold bars
2. 1 Vorpal Weapon (not catalyst and the trait does not need to be on the item)
3. 3 Prim Huges
4. 353 prim fragments
5. A certain amount of Superior Fragments (or whatever the name of the required items for masterworks will be)

Cons:
- Its greatest disadvantages are that it reduces mobility making the player extremely vulnerable to AI and players, as well as the loud noise it should make and very noticeable bullet effects while shooting leading players to the location of the user.

Visuals:
-All shots look like electricity or shooting is a flow of electricity (current)

-Sound is included as a file attachment (The weapon should be loud and able to heard from far away(: (I tried to find as much as I could find that applied; I also didn't want to do too much research and work for if nothing is added at the end of the day because these two electricity themed guns are based on the type of energy that is my favorite when fantasized)
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Tesla_cannon_(Broken_Steel) [Here is a link to the sound file's website]
1. Tesla cannon (Broken Steel) Jam is Reload
2. A-10 Thunderbolt II Warthog GAU-8 Avenger gun sound for shooting:

The issue with Alien Swarm is that I do not think there is a First-person version of the weapon since the game is a birds-eye view game. But the idea of the model should be enough to describe what I am going for.
The weapon would be like the Alien Swarm IAF Tesla Cannon (I wanted to use a weapon with a source model)
The shooting should be similar to the Tesla Cannon, but the model might be best if its something like the first image

Here is the Tesla Cannon in action in Alien Swarm:

Here are multiple models that would fit the gun: (not sure if its portable to source)[CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN ANIMATED TESLA CANNON]
https://skfb.ly/6OpnC  No animation

https://skfb.ly/6MIAU Yes animation

https://skfb.ly/6Hzxo No Animation

This is the Tesla Cannon in Alien Swarm:

All information on masterworks was obtained by observing Beebee with the Valiant Famas and what has been posted by Beebee and Brassx in discord, and I interpreted that information as such