Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Christmas] Items and Weapons suggestion

This will contain some suggestions from my other posts, but I will have altered some of the items and added new item ideas.
I will start with the Chrismas Event drops. I made a post regarding a New event for as the Chrismas event instead of Santa Rounds again this year.
The event's name is Jack's Come Back I recommend you check it out! Smile
:
https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9081

(Ill continue adding to this list in the coming days as I think of new guns; at the bottom of the list)

"Pallidan's Defense": (Primary Weapon: Melee Hammer)(Max Stats)(Deathbringer is a rifle and melee so I integrated this concept into this, if the Guardian's Shield is added this weapon pairs well with it as a set for defense)
+25% Mobility
+20% Rate of Fire
+40 damage a hit
+50% damage Reduction (while active and not active; EVENTS ONLY)
Does an aoe swipe attack in front of the player that can hit AI at a decent range (Knocks plays back in TTT or halts momentum)
Model/Visual's has an iron (silver color) Thick Hammer head and a long handle. (Swings like Reinhardts hammer in Overwatch)

Glacial: (MP5, Huge, Famas, mini-UZI, Shotgun, TMP, and UMP ONLY){the Visuals are similar to that of the Rainbow six siege Black Ice skins}
-Unique Ability: Glacial Wind: Has a Chance to Shoot a blast of air freezing all targets shot within the span of 5 seconds also pushing them back while frozen, for 10 seconds. All Shots While Glacial Wind is active have an illusiive effect seen by all players; it looks like snowballs are coming out of the gun for the time that it is active.

-FireRate: +45%
-Damage: +5%
-Ammo: +15
-Mobility: +10%
-Stability: +35%
-Reload speed: -50%
-Accuracy: -10%

ThunderSnow: Lvl 15 Enhanceable [OR is a christmas craftable weapon with recipe shown at the bottom]
-Ability: Has a chance to proc a snowstorm in an AOE around the target slowing, damaging, and blurring all enemies vision in its range. (Same effect as Santa Round blizzard)
-The Gun has a chance to have the suffix "of Electricity"
Max Stats :
-Damage +25% damage
-Firerate: +30%
-Stability: +10%
-Reload Speed: +20%
-Ammo: -5
-Deploy Speed: -20%
-Accuracy: +20%

Prim Melee: Shovel
-Unique Ability: Stun opponents you hit with this weapon make them stand still and holster their weapon
-100% chance to stun on headshots (head bonks?) (A metal bonk sound plays when a player is hit on the head)
-50% chance to stun on all other limb hits
Provides +25% mobility
has a +10% fire rate

Enhanceable via dealing damage to AI (Every hit provides .1 exp)
+Prospective gun (Enhanceable Max lvl: +17) [CANNOT BE GALIL, AUG, NOR SCAR]{CAN BE TMP AND MP5}
Unique Prefix: Sanguine
Sanguine: If damage is taken , either through self-harm, bullets, or AI, Rate of Fire and Damage is increased by 10-30% for 20 seconds [Time and % varies on gun drop]
(Definition of Sanguine: optimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation; and Bloody-Red)
- Prospective guns have an increased chance to be Gilded, Half-Gilded, and Lucky
=Base Stats (Max stats)
+30% Damage
+30% Rate of Fire
-10% Mobi (non-enhanceable)
+10% Reload Speed
+5% Stability (Non-enhanceable)
(You should choose the exp per stat I'm am not good at that balancing)

Puzzling gun
Unique Suffix: "of Reversal"
-1/x chance to confused the target making their movement reversed (left swapped with right, forward with backward, and jump with crouch; as well as with aiming left with right and up with down)
-1/8-20 chance to proc for 10-20 seconds (any shorter and the effect is too awkward to have enough time to react and switch movement style)

Base Stats: (Max Stats are shown)
+5% damage (does not change)
+35% Rate of Fire
+25% Mobility
-10% Stability
+15% Reload Speed
+5 Ammo

+Spaghetticator (Bizon and Famas)[Famas needs some love; Maxlvl Eveningstar does not count]
Unique Suffix: Spaghettification
Name Meaning: "In astrophysics, spaghettification (sometimes referred to as the noodle effect) is the vertical stretching and horizontal compression of objects into long thin shapes (rather like spaghetti) in a very strong non-homogeneous gravitational field; it is caused by extreme tidal forces."

Ability: Stretches and Widens the Playermodel vertically and horizontally make the player easier to be hit by body/Limb shots for 10 seconds. While Spaghettified the affected player takes 5 damage a second. While Spaghettified the affected player's screen has a wobbling effect (similar to Nausea in Minecraft) for the same 10 seconds.

Base Stats:
Ammo Count: from +100 to +200
Damage: -50%
Rate of Fire: +50%
Stability: Random from -50% to +50%
Reload Speed: Random from -50% to +50%
Accuracy: Random from -100% to +50%

"Support's Aid" (Vector only)
Normal Stats all around, but unique trait:
For every rightful AI/Player hit, players around you will have a bullet returned ammo to their clip and a +40% damage boost for that one returned bullet and receive 1 point of health (Stormforged trait but communist)
-1/3-10 chance to Proc ^ (the 1/3-10 varies on the dropped item)

Crafting (contains no masterwork ideas):
"Spaghetti and Meatballs" (takes up 9/9 crafting slots)
- 3 MeatBaller catalysts + 1 Spaghetticator Catalyst
- 503 crystal Dust
- 93 Prim Fragments
- 43 Legend Fragments
- 999 Uncommon Fragments
-23 gold bars

Ability:
=This is a misc item that when used places down a dish a of Spaghetti that gives a Random Buff or Debuff of up + or -40% for 10 seconds (all available buffs/debuffs) to anyone who eats it.
=Has a cooldown of 40 seconds

ThunderSnow: Lvl 15 Enhanceable
-Ability: Has a chance to proc a snowstorm in an AOE around the target slowing, damaging, and blurring all enemies vision in its range. (Same effect as Santa Round blizzard)
-The Gun has a chance to have the suffix "of Electricity"
Max Stats :
-Damage +25% damage
-Firerate: +30%
-Stability: +10%
-Reload Speed: +20%
-Ammo: -5
-Deploy Speed: -20%
-Accuracy: +20%

Recipe: (ONLY if the Christmas Crate IV contains Frigid and Glacial/ Frosty)
31 GoldBars
27 Prim Fragments
59 Legend Fragments
1 Frigid Gun
1 Frosty/Glacial gun
1 Shock Crystal
1 Raw Energy
Find