Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slay abuse by Awesome

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Awesome

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131814929/

Map the event happened on: Office

Date of event: 10/26/2019 (France Time)

What Happened?: Awesome kniffed Mr Potato while i was behind him, so i kosed him but he didnt want to accept that so he slayed me without checking the death scene

Witnesses: none, except Mr potato who got kniffed but not sure he saw me at the scene

Evidence:

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/43/6/1572096495-20191026151527-1.jpg       the log

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/43/6/1572096502-20191026151622-1.jpg      the scene to show where i was when Awesome used his knife
Find

Now this is more like it! Finally a complaint that isn't a one RDM case. The general consensus is that you don't handle your own slays unless you have to. This would appear to be actual abuse to a certain degree. But I would like more input ^^

Date of event: 10/26/2019 (France Time)

C'est toujours une mauvaise idée de gérer vos propres rapports, car vous êtes intrinsèquement partial lorsque vous traitez des accusations contre vous-même. Si vous êtes le seul membre du personnel en ligne, prenez le massacre ou abandonnez-le. Cela ne vaut jamais vraiment la peine.
Umpty Dumpty

I appreciate the effort Boozerker ^^
Find

c'est la vie.
Find

lol its funny that you reported me on the forums without realizing I am not staff anymore, I cannot put a slay on you as just a member sir. I reported you and staff handled it.

(10-26-2019, 02:45 PM)Boozerker Wrote:  Date of event: 10/26/2019 (France Time)

C'est toujours une mauvaise idée de gérer vos propres rapports, car vous êtes intrinsèquement partial lorsque vous traitez des accusations contre vous-même. Si vous êtes le seul membre du personnel en ligne, prenez le massacre ou abandonnez-le. Cela ne vaut jamais vraiment la peine.

Si j’avais traité mon propre rapport et si je faisais partie du personnel, je dirais que vous avez raison Bezerker lol
Find

Welp there goes my previous statement about this being an interesting case.

Well then my complain can go to whoever slayed me, since no admin was on the server at the moment, can a staffmember check on a deathscene without being connected on the server? or he just slayed me because it was you who reported me?
I mean, can you really tell me, right here right now, with the proof of my location at the "crime scene" that i KOSed you off location?
Find

(10-29-2019, 05:00 PM)Albinator Wrote:  Well then my complain can go to whoever slayed me, since no admin was on the server at the moment, can a staffmember check on a deathscene without being connected on the server? or he just slayed me because it was you who reported me?
I mean, can you really tell me, right here right now, with the proof of my location at the "crime scene" that i KOSed you off location?

if you don't the name of the staff, then this post is pretty useless lol. even so, going on the forums for 1 RDM case isn't really great. Its 1 round, didn't affect you too much, move on
Find

There was NO staff member at the moment when i got slayed it said "Someone added A slay" It's not about getting RDM or whatever, its just about maybe some staffmember should probably do a proper job and check on a situation instead of just slaying just because a friend came crying. You know, having a fair admin no matter who is reporting.
Find