Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slay abuse by Awesome

well without knowing who slayed you for it or any mem+ and above that were on at the time, there isn't really anything that can be done here.
Find

Well, I'm pretty sure Awesome can answer that question since he went looking for a staff member apparently, or maybe someone can check on the logs on that day and see who slayed me
Find

(10-29-2019, 10:46 PM)Albinator Wrote:  Well, I'm pretty sure Awesome can answer that question since he went looking for a staff member apparently, or maybe someone can check on the logs on that day and see who slayed me

Hey man, I get that being falsely slain is annoying and maybe even rage inducing. There's nothing worse than being punished for something you didn't actually do. However, I don't think much can be done about this report. It's probably best to let it go this once and if it happens again be sure to get a screenshot of the scoreboard so we can see what +members or higher were on. Sorry you were falsely slain.
Find

I'm not looking for someone to be punished honestly, mistakes can be done and i'm the first to make mistakes. I just want people stop using their privileges for their friends or themselves and start being fair.
With great power comes great responsibilities, yes i just used that sentence and i am not ashamed
Find

Yes I reported you as I did not understand why you killed me. If the staff that was on didnt properly do their research then sorry man that sucks but trust me I didnt go crying to a friend to have you slain especially since the staff I am friends with are mostly mods and higher and would have done proper research before slaying you. There were plus members on who handled my report and frankly I have no idea who did handle it. Certainly not something to get your day ruined by it happens people make mistakes but luckily its just a game and we can all still live our lives Smile. Hopefully we can move on from here.
Find

Why did you report Awesome? He did absolutely nothing but kept the report. If anything report the +member and explain why he’s using his abilities for friends or whatever you think it is, then something will be researched

Closed
Find