Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Halloween update 2019 (10/26/2019)

The Halloween seasonal event is now live.

Additions
  • Added a brand new crate "Crate of the Damned II" with a number of new discoveries/items to chase. You can obtain this through various ways for free, however, they will only be available on the Coinshop for rubies for at least 1 week before I make them available for Coins as well.
  • 'Jack-o-lantern' rounds have returned on TTT, with some changes. Look for power ups on the map!
  • Updated lobby map to 2019_2. With it brings a new area near castle and a few other new things, also some Qol teleports.
  • Added a brand new solo-boss fight to the Lobby. Though You will all need to figure out how to unlock it.
  • Added leaderboard screens to some of the boss fights on the lobby.

Changes/Fixes
  • You can now get stackable items out of trash/overflow if it finds an applicable stack in your inventory.
  • Backpacks will no longer prevent new stackables from automatically going into them(if applicable) if all of slots are filled.

Servers will remain down for approximately 1-2 hours, while I upload and verify everything.

hello brass
Find

Poggers
Find

pog .
Find

Where is the hpye? Ah right no one uses forums Sad
Super excited and also THANK YOU for the backpack update. Oh I guess for the event too Tongue
Find

HYPE!!!
Find

this is all so exciting! thank you so much, can't wait!
Find

yeetr
Find

Glad I'm actually home for once for an update excited to still not get a discovery
Find

Fantastic! We got the event ready and out before November!
Find