Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mechanical Crate

Since result just made a bad ass rifle I can finally suggest this idea in the suggestion tab.

I was thinking of a new crate called the Mechanical Crate having a futuristic theme (srry terran) such as the Crescent Crate has a medieval theme.

Godlike:

****Battery Rifle (Cant imagine stats because idk what the stats would do)

Designed by Fuzzy:

+5 mobility (since it takes batteries)
+10-20% dmg
- 100% reload speed (auto bullet refil)
-50% clip
-15-20% firerate
+ 20% accuracy

Suffix: Something to do with lightning surrounding the Beam of Energy from the Battery Rifle. It would deal about 50-70 dmg and the chance would be anywhere from 1 in 6 to 1 in 10.

*IMPORTANT* Aresuft:
The sniper has two reloads, a battery and regular ammo. I intended for the sniper to be semi auto and when fired at a normal pace only bullets would be used. But if someone were to fire it rapidly it would short the battery and the shooter would suffer an 8 second reload to replace the battery.

Legendary:

****Switch Blade

+20%DMG
+10%Mobility
+12%Range
-8%FR

****New Tier: Robotic

+15-20% Damage
-5% Mobility
+8-15% Fire rate
-5-10% Recoil (whatever the downsides one is from 5-10)
+15% Accuracy
+15% Reload Speed

Rare:

****Coins

****Robo Crystal: Increases Damage by 5% and Decreases Mobility by 5%. It would be a grayish crystal with maybe red streaks throughout.

****Robot Helmet and Robot Arm (Accessories)

Pretty OP tier. Sounds kind of cool, though. Would result in a LOT of coins and robo crystals, though. You'd want some more variety there.
Find

I like this actually, it'll bring some future into TTT +1
Find

Also, just my opinion, but I'd prefer Brass deciding what crates hold so that they're a mystery, but this sort of way would work, too.

I'd like to assume the battery rifle wouldn't have regular ammo, it would take maybe 3-5 sniper shots, that would slowly recharge, like a battery.
the suffix/trait it could have would be electric, with a chance to do something along the lines of the teleportation effect from call of duty world at war zombies(lightning-ish bolts going down the screen) while disorienting like the UMP does.

The stats overall would be
something like

+5 mobility (since it takes batteries)
+10-20% dmg
- 100% reload speed (auto bullet refil)
-50% clip
-15-20% firerate
+ 20% accuracy

or something like that Tongue
Find

The sniper has two reloads, a battery and regular ammo. I intended for the sniper to be semi auto and when fired at a normal pace only bullets would be used. But if someone were to fire it rapidly it would short the battery and the shooter would suffer an 8 second reload to replace the battery.
Find

+1 i like this idea. Seems like a new thing that many would like
Vanished from life
Find

(03-11-2015, 02:09 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  The sniper has two reloads, a battery and regular ammo. I intended for the sniper to be semi auto and when fired at a normal pace only bullets would be used. But if someone were to fire it rapidly it would short the battery and the shooter would suffer an 8 second reload to replace the battery.

I think that would be pretty hard to code, maybe having it be an alt fire that shot faster but did less dmg?
Find

TBH, if Aresuft's railgun gets added, these should probably be the stats:
-10% mobility - it's a god damn heavy AF hi-tech gun!
+#% DMG (Amount that's enough to 2-hit kill a person With body shots) - I would make it +100%, so it can 1-hit kill with body shots & so, since it's also rational, when you think about it - all of the games have taught us that Railguns are OPAF, but, since there wouldn't be no balance, damage would be lower than the brutal 100%
-50% firerate
+30% Accuracy - It's indeed super accurate, but
-40% Recoil - the blast on that thing is indeed a shocker, because of it's mass power.
-90% clip - make it a 1-shot per clip only
-100% reload - It uses batteries, so basically the firerate acts like "Reload speed" here - Auto refil.

Uses tracer slugs

Doesn't require a suffix, but still if there's a need - Electricity suffix ( or that sort of )

I'd want to see those robo pieces on mecha terran

The robotic tier doesn't seem too different from deadly, it's got slightly lower stats is all
Find