Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Info about the beta server.

Here I will list a few features some of you may not know of yet.

You can right click the "Inventory" header inside your inventory to bring up a mouse menu.

This mouse menu will consist of several things, the first one being "Reload Inventory". If your inventory is blank, you can select this option(3 minute cooldown), to simply reload your inventory from the server, this also reloads your loadout.

The second option "Sort Inventory" is a submenu, it has several options under it for sorting.
The first one is "Sort by name(ASC)", this sorts all items in your inventory by their name, in alphabetical(ascending) order (a - z).
The next one is "Sort by name(DES)", this sorts all items in your inventory by their name, in alphabetical(descending) order (z - a).
The next one is "Sort by Rarity(ASC)", this sorts all items in your inventory by their rarity, in ascending order(lowest to highest).
The next one is "Sort by Rarity(DES)", this sorts all items in your inventory by their rarity, in descending order(highest to lowest).

Next you can right click any item in your Inventory to bring up a mouse menu as well, these options are "Link item in chat", "Equip" (if the item can be equipped), "Inspect", "Remove", and "Cancel".

Inspect brings up a window with a 3D model of the item you clicked inspect on, you can drag your mouse to rotate the view, and scroll to zoom in.

You can bind a key to "br_open_inventory" to change the default I bind for the inventory.
You can also type in, !in, /in, !inv, /inv, !inventory, /inventory to open your inventory.

You can now start a trade by simply typing !trade username, this works like ULX, so it only has to match part of their name.

When in a trade, you simply click on items to offer them. No more drag and drop.

When you join for the first time, you should obtain a random starter primary, and a random starter secondary. These are NOT trade-able.

You can right click the Loadout header in your Inventory to bring up a mouse menu with the option: "Re-equip Loadout".
You can re-equip your loadout once per spawn, for up to 30 seconds after you spawn.

I'll add more to this 'tip' list as more things get added.
Find

Sounds great! I didn't know about the inventory reloading thing. That'll probably save some pain.
Find

If only i could try it out cause it sounds so cool ;-;
Oh Hey...it's me C:

^^ COUGHSUCKUPCOUGH
Find

(11-19-2014, 08:52 PM)Dubstepcat Wrote:  ^^ COUGHSUCKUPCOUGH

Coughstopstirringupdramacough

Cool! Time to bind inventory to "b" like csgo
Find

The inspect feature sounds rather cool.
Find