Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

All my stacked Runes of Fortune disappeared

I don't remember the exact number, but I think it was mid-300s. Like, 350 rounds or something. But yeah it disappeared, I got a new one after not playing for a while, used it, and only had 12 rounds when I had hundreds previously.
Find

you're not the only one, I had like 900 rounds stacked but it's all gone now. I didn't report anything cause I don't know the exact number and I didn't care that much.
Find

(10-30-2019, 01:47 AM)The Black Parade Wrote:  you're not the only one, I had like 900 rounds stacked but it's all gone now. I didn't report anything cause I don't know the exact number and I didn't care that much.
I kinda care, I really like them. Also, if you had reported it and maybe had it fixed, then it wouldn't have happened to me. Inaction simply leads to more sorrow.
Find

I lost around 1100 rounds. I explained the situation in Bug reports on discord and Brass gave me the whole refund of rounds.

Basically, store your extra runes of fortune somewhere until they're used. I haven't had this issue since I did that.
Find

(10-30-2019, 12:11 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I lost around 1100 rounds. I explained the situation in Bug reports on discord and Brass gave me the whole refund of rounds.

Basically, store your extra runes of fortune somewhere until they're used. I haven't had this issue since I did that.
Doesn't that ruin the whole point of the multi-use though?
Find