Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Crafting] Duplicating Coins and Sometimes Craftables

I noticed these occur at some point with two different glitch types. One is a glitch that seems to occur at random and another is a glitch that can infact be exploited. (I checked to be sure with 4 gold bars because that is the amount I had when the random glitch occured and when it occured the second time on the exploitable version.)

I won't make a write up about it here in-case any players try their hand at duplicating their applicable items.
I noticed it randomly when I was trying to make (something) in crafting. [All "did something" equal a specific word I do not want to specify for people who may attempt this game-breaking glitch + exploit]

(Before Halloween update)
I do not know much about the random occurrence and I did not realize it until 2 minutes after. "Wait a minute, when did I have 890 gold bars I just had 880. I don't know much about this one because I went to test it to see if it was consistent so i could report it. I waited 10 minutes after I noticed it and it did not work after that. After I noticed it I tried again and it worked within a minute of noticing fyi. All I know is that i reorganized my inventory to see if a specific configuration or something weird caused it but it did not work afterwards.

Second (Exploitable) Duplication Glitch
At first it was random, but then i noticed it when I (did something) with (something). A month later a couple of days prior to the halloween update I (did something) during Kraken. I noticed it again and realized it was weird but ignored it and went on. More recently after I took a shower and had a random thought stuck up my ass I realized wait a minute... So I went on FRG after I took a shower and forgot about the thought.

At some point when I (Did something) again Lag occurred while I (did something) and I noticed it clearly as well as the cause of why my items duplicated.
Does not work 100% of the time because of the need for Lag to occur, but aside from that it is VERY easy to perform which makes it so gamebreaking. I have not tried with large stacks of coins only 4k because that is the amount that worked when it first randomly occurred.

The cause was lag but the issue is present and has an easy fix. (Yes it is easy 100% certain). The duplication only works with lag present whether its client or server-side it seemed to be server-side. I have not exploited it, but I do know it can be since I wanted to test it so I can give a competent review and explanation of how it works.

Its probably easy to guess what (Did something) and (something) are , but ask me what it is so you know what I am talking about.

It literally says in the rules. Tell brass in dms about and dupes
Find

(10-30-2019, 10:19 AM)GhouldenGuy, Local Undead Wrote:  It literally says in the rules.  Tell brass in dms about and dupes

Kinda mentioned that ma boi

(10-30-2019, 03:23 PM)Little Red Riding Mark Wrote:  
(10-30-2019, 10:19 AM)GhouldenGuy, Local Undead Wrote:  It literally says in the rules.  Tell brass in dms about and dupes

Kinda mentioned that ma boi

then why is this post here? People solve harder stuff and you gave them some amount of tools no matter how vague to dupe
Find