Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change new boss (HARD MODE)

buff a bit of normal loot.  20-30 pumpkins and 10-20 crate of damned 2, 4 hour cd for win
buff hard mode if these suggestions are applied  35-50 pumpkins and 25- 45 crate of damned 2,  6 hours cd per win

Suggestion for making "hard mode" actually hard.
make it so he only shots 1 ball and not 3
give  him more HP so you need a extra down
have some sort of spin2win move from IOD at half hp.

I don't think that its bad. Just look at all of the other lobby bosses. At least this boss has an event crate.
Find

(10-31-2019, 12:21 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I don't think that its bad. Just look at all of the other lobby bosses. At least this boss has an event crate.

so does lyrus and kraken ( community crate, yes i know not event but still a limited crate) and mammon
my point, there is finally a "hard mode" i think it SHOULD be hell to do, but should be really rewarding if completed (kinda like iod final boss, hard and rewarding)

again im only asking to change the "hard mode" the normal mode is fine as is.
Find

Loot is fine. There's some pretty good uniques to get from the boss as well.

Hard mode has more HP, deals more damage, has more attacks, more cubes to hit, and no attack markers. Curious to see if people beating it are doing some kinda of cheese.

The problem is practice we can look at the hardest games like dark souls or something people have gotten to the point where they can play the game with no items and never get hit. It's the nature of gaming. The boss is hard but we have practiced to the point where it's gotten easy. Make it harder and people will just learn to adjust and it will be easy again.

And the 2 cheeses I see happen and do are bunny crystal and saving the last box until broken wing. If you see any animation from the boss you can start bunny hopping to the side and he will always miss. The second cheese is people saving the last box waiting to break the wing and then it's only a 1 down.
Find

(11-05-2019, 10:05 PM)ZaroXorcist Wrote:  The problem is practice we can look at the hardest games like dark souls or something people have gotten to the point where they can play the game with no items and never get hit. It's the nature of gaming. The boss is hard but we have practiced to the point where it's gotten easy. Make it harder and people will just learn to adjust and it will be easy again.

And the 2 cheeses I see happen and do are bunny crystal and saving the last box until broken wing.  If you see any animation from the boss you can start bunny hopping to the side  and he will always miss. The second cheese is people saving the last box waiting to break the wing and then it's only a 1 down.

the last one is hardly a cheese. you can easily kill him without saving one cube. People dont save to make it easier, but just so they can actually get the wing fragment. I've done the fight in one down multiple times without breaking his wings.
Find

In my opinion the boss is in a good state right now, even without bunny you can clear it on hard without much of problem other than the black goo on the floor mess up your dash some time.

But in the future if we really want abyss to become a harder boss, we can just take a page from MMORPG game and make a harder difficulty like heroic and give them less vision in the area.
Find

(10-31-2019, 02:03 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Loot is fine. There's some pretty good uniques to get from the boss as well.

Hard mode has more HP, deals more damage, has more attacks, more cubes to hit, and no attack markers. Curious to see if people beating it are doing some kinda of cheese.

I'm doing it fine with min max reloads and half decent dashes tbh
Find