Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Post your crash experiences here.

Ive only seen it crash on the second round after map change
Find

I was cruisin down the street in my 6 4 jockin the bitches, slappin a hoe. Went to the park to get the scoop knuckleheads out there, cold, shootin some hoops. Cruisin down the street in my 6 4, jockin a bitch, jockin a bitch. When suddenly Gmod crashed.
Find

It happened when Axe was rolling his Item Crate from a random giveaway. Soulmasher said it crashed when he rolled his item crate.
??
Find

(03-12-2015, 03:29 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  It happened when Axe was rolling his Item Crate from a random giveaway. Soulmasher said it crashed when he rolled his item crate.
??

also it seems to crash at the beginning and end of rounds right when the server is rolling a weapon for u.
Find

Hmm.. So could be related to drops somehow.
Find

gimme some crates ill test it for you
Find

Brass if there is ANY way of this to happen could you start up a new server with out the drops on?

EDIT: Or just turn them off on the 1st server? until we find out what is going on?
Find

The day gmod updated I joined, never made it off of christmas town. Drops worked but most times it crashed as soon as I respawned for a new round.
Find

(03-12-2015, 06:03 AM)I Am The Zoidberg, you know. Wrote:  The day gmod updated I joined, never made it off of christmas town. Drops worked but most times it crashed as soon as I respawned for a new round.

This seems to be the most common time for it to crash, I was thinking maybe accessories cause it or ulx mainly because FRG has a working xgui + a custom coinshop and accessories that you can customize on your player, I've tested the market.
Find

the server crashes every 1-2 rounds now and when the map changes it crashes right away
Love me <3
Find