Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NERF T Spring Trap

I think it would be nice to nerf this trap in some kind of way, the fact that it's almost invisible, when you set it inside a building and someone walk on it, it's an instant kill...Or maybe it should cost 2 credits to buy.
Don't get me wrong it's fun to watch someone fly to his/her death even when you are innocent.
Find

I wouldn't change anything about it other than improving the visibility a little for non-traitors, because as it stands it's an extremely easy way to lethalise entering a house. It doesn't make it any less funny, though.
Find

Increase visibility
that's all
Find

Either increase disability or change it from recovering two to just one. But yes it's about time this post gets made. I love the new item but this one can get out of hand pretty quickly XD. Also stop vhoxel from exploiting
Find

I do agree. Having 2 from 1 credit is kinda dumb lol
Also make the buying limit 2 per traitor
But the visibility is fine. It's as bear traps so u can still see it
(Turn on your flashlights)
Find

I think changing it from 2 to 1 would be fine. I'm not going to lie, this is my favorite T weapon by far and I've literally gotten 6 kills in a round with these alone not counting gun kills. I like to plan out my escape route first before I start shooting and bobby trap my exit using these beforehand.
Find

(11-12-2019, 01:14 AM)Unreal Oz Wrote:  Either increase disability or change it from recovering two to just one. But yes it's about time this post gets made. I love the new item but this one can get out of hand pretty quickly XD. Also stop vhoxel from exploiting

the fuck have I been exploiting recently.
Find

Spring traps are the only T weapon I use now. My favorite part of ttt is using traps not guns so the addition of trap items like the spring traps and Voltaic (tesla galil) made me a very happy camper. I also am never able to get kills with spring traps on ceilings so like im sad and they dont need a nerf.

On a seperate note, add slams and trip wire mines.

I like to play TTT as a saboteur or in other words lay traps, c4, and hide.
Find