Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[December Monthly] PK39-Propane

(11-14-2019, 11:07 PM)big mike Wrote:  I dont quite think that flamethrowers have recoil btw

You are essentially pointing an engine away from you in the hopes that the flames/gasoline will catch your target on fire. Anything that requires you to "spit" out something has an equal and opposite force in the case of a flame thrower the flame thrower will push you back rather than give recoil. For simplicity, I went with messing with the recoil of the gun since this is gmod, and having the ability to push your self backwards could mess with the game. Like bunny crystal + flamethrower knockback.

Here is a link to a simple video of a random person trying out a flamethrower. Usually the user of a flamethrower is strong enough to control it or there is special harnessing to make the flamethrower easier to use.

https://external-preview.redd.it/LBYMNFJ5v3SZ5y1YDajyviGmwqgiqNIbJCt9C4i24qs.gif?format=mp4&s=f064cab66b924f1fa94af9cbdfdc51305cc4f90d
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [December Monthly] PK39-Propane - Zschardeu Hasselfrou - 11-14-2019, 11:29 PM