Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New In-game Warning system(11/20/2019)

Added a new "Warning System". Every player will now have a 'warning level' attached to them.

Staff members can hand out warnings levels to people for toxicity, and other problem causing behaviors. Reaching 100% warning will automatically invoke a punishment on you until your warning level drops. This punishment is currently a cross-server 'mute', meaning no text or voice communications will be seen or heard from you. Each warning applied may have an expiration date attached to it, but it could also be a permanent warning.

You can view your warnings by typing !warnings. Staff members see #staff-discussion in discord for info on how to use the new system.

The warnings are also linked to discord so we can see everytime someone hands out a warning.
Find

Interesting. Is this based off of the previous rules we had, or is it something more up to the discretion of the staff member who is currently on?

Find

rip terran tbh

inb4 i reach over 100% monkas
Find

Interesting. On the server I used to be Super Admin on, we tried doing something like this. We left it up to the staff discretion, and IMO, that didn't go well with staff who didn't like certain players. This community is actually more understanding and has a better appeal system. We also didn't have a system in game and made it all forum based. So I am interested in seeing how this all works.

I bet I will get a warning every time I am heavily intoxicated haha

(11-21-2019, 06:17 AM)Skullkid94700 Wrote:  Interesting. On the server I used to be Super Admin on, we tried doing something like this. We left it up to the staff discretion, and IMO, that didn't go well with staff who didn't like certain players. This community is actually more understanding and has a better appeal system. We also didn't have a system in game and made it all forum based. So I am interested in seeing how this all works.

I bet I will  get a warning every time I am heavily intoxicated haha
I kinda feel this too. I think I get off too often for being friends with people (not dissing our staff, they're all great), but I tend to get treated more leniently than, say, a new player might.

Basically the general rule of thumb staff will follow is:
https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6026
But obviously with the new warning system in mind.
Find

This seems pretty cool, I just hope the long-term/permanent warnings are used super sparingly.
Find

im so fucking gay it hurts