Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abyssal Jewel and kraken

Change the crafting recipe for the Abyssal jewel from 15 foreskin and 25 shards to 15 shards and 25 foreskin

Edited:
change from getting a harmless egg from dailies or spin2win (either one but only one) to give loud Discombobulator.

Edit:

Nvm, just replace spin2win harmless egg with loud Discombobulator, makes ppl wanna do spin2win, and its more rare then dailies so it would be uncommon.

Honestly, I agree super hard with this. I've been thinking the exact same thing. I think 25 shards is still too much but you do get a massive abundance of foreskin fragments. I think this would balance it out a whole lot more.
Find

I would like to also agree with this, as obtaining even one Catalyst Shard is RNG enough as is.

I assume the weapon is worth going for if it bugs you that it cost that much but you still go for it. I would rather see the weapon be harder to obtain and less likely to be overflown on the server for now. I say keep it the same.

(11-23-2019, 12:53 PM)Awesome Wrote:  I assume the weapon is worth going for if it bugs you that it cost that much but you still go for it. I would rather see the weapon be harder to obtain and less likely to be overflown on the server for now. I say keep it the same.
It's not a weapon. You craft a jewel that has a CHANCE to apply a trait. The current problem with the jewel is that you get may more Forewing fragments than you can spend and you get way too little cata shards, hence why micro's suggestion is good for balancing the recipe.
Find

I agree, however I understand brassx's reasoning for not doing this. The trait itself is pretty OP (not sure if it works in events but if it does that is where I am calling it OP; not in TTT). Although 25 cat frags is still too much with the low chance. I'd like to try putting it on a godlike/ good event prim or even masterwork (if its possible when they come out) so I would appriciate a little nerf to the recipe.

I think changing it back and forth every 3 months or something is a good idea since if we jut switch to loud then its eventually gonna be the same problem and even though I agree with this, I like having lyrus and I feel its a nice boss to play with everyone Heart so I would hate to see lyrus eggs to become super extremely rare and slowly become forgotten which wouldnt happen for a long time but since I kinda pop in and out of the server alot of slow moving things can surprise me. (Or even maybe make a new boss just from dailies and sp2win and make loud/harmless rarer possibilities)
Find

Cant believe im going to say this but,
Micro is right as others noted since foreskin is basically guarenteed with every boss fight
it makes sense to switch them since the cata sharts are extremely hard to get still
RNG really be like that

Or just increase foreskin amount without touching cata shards since catashards are way harder to get dropwise and more expensive and switching them would hurt the rarity of getting this alot (Unless the point of this is to make it slightly easier to get, if so fair enough).

But I havent beaten abyssal and I dont have much interest for the cata shards and foreskin based guns but I would hate if they become way easier to get making the rarity only on the traits from crafting instead of the gun itself.
Find