Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Scylla

I'm not sure what it is about the Scylla but it feels a little bit underwhelming.
The only impressive thing about it is the cool trait.
Why does it take 2 seconds after the animation is finished to begin firing after you draw/reload it?
The stats could use a little buff too (maybe to reload or draw speed to unfuck the animation thingy.)
  • The wave ability is very niche in its use (which is fine) but nice addition is that the wave wouldn't damage the user (like the oracle or snowglobe), don't really think this would be overpowered.

Just a few small changes would make the gun more enjoyable to use  Smile
Find

penis cdick
Find

yes I think as it is it’s just a pisces beamsword TMP except it damages you, the projectiles are super slow, the reload time is horrid, and the damage is weak. you shouldnt be damaged for riding ur own wave imo and the reload animation should let you shoot immediately after finishing, considering A) the damage of the gun itself isnt very high to begin with and B) items such as the beamsword exist which are a melee version of the wave except better
Find

One thing that was discussed in the past but never implemented was to make the wave grow bigger faster. As it stands now it's kinda slow
Find

Agree with everything being so fking slow+1. I like how this is being made right now. Funny timing. :hyperthink:

i think the best change would be to make the wave faster and also let the user ride their own wave w/o taking dmg to add a cool mobility aspect to the gun

- That Thrakos Noob

nah it's good the way it is

(12-09-2019, 11:46 PM)Zephyr Wrote:  nah it's good the way it is
tbqh I agree. Just give it an extinct form way down the line like all the other godlikes should get (cough cough hellfire)

i think if we get rid of the delay before shooting after reload it would be a lot better, it really takes a lot out of the gun +1
Find

it got buffed delete thread NOW
Find