Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complaint against Danger

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Danger

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_1:1:61430794

Map the event happened on:  N/A

Date of event: 10/14/2019 was the date of the initial trade, so i guess that time frame from then, to now

What Happened?:  On the aforementioned date, we did a trade for a one of a kind Scarlet, the agreed upon deal was 1m pure, a molten aug of the phoenix, and a vorpal ninjato of vortex with mobility boost on kill.  He said he'd get the 1m to me ASAP.  Normally, that is fine.  He has connections, he can get money through means.  There's some coin out there in the world.  This is also shortly before the shrine, so there was coin to be found, I assumed, ezpz, done, quick, gooddeal

Now, this is where things get a little... off.  In the initial trade he neglected to mention that he owed Ace some serious coin, like 2.5m coin, for about 2 months before me.  He claims to have forgotten, and i'll take him at his word for that, but he had a long time to tell me.  He finally did tell me towards the beginning of November, roughly the 13th (about a month later).  Which, this time is now after shrine, where the coin market got shotgunned furiously, naturally, that makes things challenging.  I understand that.  I believed he was waiting on reimbursement of money from brass on something, but I was under the belief he was gonna use that to pay me back, which I was incorrect in believing.  You will see as such in the evidence.

Apparently, however after paying Ace back, he bought both a bizon of some sort AND a trident.  Totaling out to ~700k i believe he said the numbers were.  Which, that doesn't sound like ASAP to me.  That genuinely got under my skin.  

Last saturday, which was the 8th, he said he would have that 1m in 1 week (mysteriously though, him saying that was deleted).  I told him the wednesday prior that if he did not have the money, I will be filing a report, it is now Sunday, 1 week and 1 day after, and not so much as a whisper about the coin.  I even offered a fair deal for a way out, 600k and the survive page, he laughed about it.  He is basically brushing this aside, as I see it.  He thinks he has no timeline, but ASAP is the goddamn timeline.  I have been mostly patient for the first month, but now, i grow VERY impatient.

In summary, he "forgot" details until a certain time, screwed around after paying back debt he owed to someone else, and now that i'm pressuring him, he's being a child about it.  I strongly recommend that other players do be careful in trading with him and having him go into debt with you.  If punishment is to be handed down, I trust the judgement of staff.

Witnesses:  Cheny Bedeny, Mamba, SkullyFluff, Nice_the_bear, Lil Yeet, Kawaii Daddy Niles, Vhoxel, basically anyone in discord or in game at the times I mention any of this in public or in game chat.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/nYxcfCO

I initially avoided paying but you back because I knew when Brass refunded the money I’d just give it to you, I did forget that I owed Ace 1.5mil from a deal I made months ago with him so I had to forfeit that money to him. Halloween came and it was pretty hard to make money because everybody was selling or buying things for ridiculous cheap so I couldn’t rely on selling my items to make money. After that I started saving to hoping pay you back soon but then I was dumb and ended up buying a trident, an item I had desired for a long time. I knew you were on some kind of break at that time so I thought I could make the money back before you return for christmas. I apologize for that I shouldn’t have put my needs over yours. I initially bought the Bizon hoping to profit from the trade but it didn’t turn out well and I ended up with nothing. I apologize I should have played it safe instead of taking a risk to pay you back faster. I do apologize for taking this long to pay you back but I’m working on it now and I promise no more dumb delays.

But I’d also like the make some points:

*I honestly do not recall deleting the message I talked about but I was hoping to get the money to you buy the Christmas Update which Brass’s goal was to release on Friday. I was brushing this aside because this was not a real date agreed upon in the trade and was some personal goal I’d set for myself.
*The deal you offered me for 600k and the Grims* Page was in no way fair, the page alone is worth more then I owed you thus why I laughed at it.
*The only person acting like a child here is You. You have never been patient for the money and since you publicly whine and complain about it people are purposely trying to buy my items for a lower price; making it harder to pay you back. When I told you that I started saving you didn’t even seem to care that I’d just starting saving because you only wanted to use the money on christmas presents which won’t be out for at least 7days+. The only reason you’re pissed and made this report is because I COULD have gotten the money earlier but I really don’t see why that would have effected you because you wanted the money for christmas shit anyways.

Anyways I’m sorry for the delays but I’m working on the money now I understand why you’re upset but I think this is an immature way to handle the situation.

(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Danger Wrote:  [...]I shouldn’t have put my needs over yours [...]

you NEED to pay people back when you say you will, LMAO

(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Danger Wrote:  *The only person acting like a child here is You. [...]

Anyways I’m sorry for the delays but I’m working on the money now I understand why you’re upset but I think this is an immature way to handle the situation.

dude's been waiting for his money for over two months now. he's entitled to actually get it at some point. wouldn't call him a child nor immature for, again, getting the money you said you'd get him.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450762323796295692/655196129968914482/image0.png
legit what brass said, you'd be spamming him if you didn't get payed, and you have the audacity to say golden's acting like a child
Find

The only part on Goldens side that's yikes is the Grim Page + 600k deal LOL. But otherwise yeah Danger did a poopoo. I personally don't blame him for buying the trident though, I guddealed him outta his when he was pretty new and I think he's wanted one ever since. But the bizon is Y I K E S. Nonetheless you may wanna pawn something at this point, it's kind of overdue.
Find

(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Danger Wrote:  I think this is an immature way to handle the situation.

i personally think not paying your debts is immature. And having months to pay him back and not doing it is really shady. Quit buying stuff and fucking pay the man.

If anything, you could ask unpoke for help. He has quite a lot of experiences when it comes to debts

(12-16-2019, 07:00 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  
(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Danger Wrote:  [...]I shouldn’t have put my needs over yours [...]

(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Danger Wrote:  *The only person acting like a child here is You. [...]

dude's been waiting for his money for over two months now. he's entitled to actually get it at some point. wouldn't call him a child nor immature for, again, getting the money you said you'd get him.

I’m calling him immature because I’m pretty certain the only reason he made this report is because he offered me a ridiculous deal and I declined it. I understand he’s been waiting a long time and I’ve apologized to him before for the delays. This report only worsens the situation for both of us making it harder to pay him back and for him to get the money back. He already knows I’m saving and I promised to not buy anything and he said it was fine when I literally told him I just started saving as you can see in the screenshot he provided. The guy just wants to blow the money on Christmas Presents anyways which will not be in shops for a while so I really don’t see what point in this report is.

(12-16-2019, 06:07 PM)Danger Wrote:  

(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Danger Wrote:  *The only person acting like a child here is You.  [...]

I’m calling him immature because I’m pretty certain the only reason he made this report is because he offered me a ridiculous deal and I declined it. I understand he’s been waiting a long time and I’ve apologized to him before for the delays. This report only worsens the situation for both of us making it harder to pay him back and for him to get the money back. He already knows I’m saving and I promised to not buy anything and he said it was fine when I literally told him I just started saving as you can see in the screenshot he provided. The guy just wants to blow the money on Christmas Presents anyways which will not be in shops for a while so I really don’t see what point in this report is.

I made the report not because you declined the offer, but because I told you I would, if you didn’t pay me. I warned you.
Find

(12-16-2019, 07:05 PM)GoldenGuy Wrote:  
(12-16-2019, 06:07 PM)Danger Wrote:  

(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Danger Wrote:  *The only person acting like a child here is You.  [...]

I made the report not because you declined the offer, but because I told you I would, if you didn’t pay me. I warned you.
I really doubt that is true he because you waited basically the entire day and only made the report after I had declined your ridiculous offer. You reporting me and slandering my name is not going to get you the money any faster.
Find