Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complaint against Danger

(12-16-2019, 07:52 PM)Danger Wrote:  
(12-16-2019, 07:05 PM)GoldenGuy Wrote:  
(12-16-2019, 06:07 PM)Danger Wrote:  
(12-16-2019, 07:00 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  
(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Danger Wrote:  [...]I shouldn’t have put my needs over yours [...]

you NEED to pay people back when you say you will, LMAO

(12-16-2019, 06:47 AM)Danger Wrote:  *The only person acting like a child here is You.  [...]

Anyways I’m sorry for the delays but I’m working on the money now I understand why you’re upset but I think this is an immature way to handle the situation.

dude's been waiting for his money for over two months now. he's entitled to actually get it at some point. wouldn't call him a child nor immature for, again, getting the money you said you'd get him.

I’m calling him immature because I’m pretty certain the only reason he made this report is because he offered me a ridiculous deal and I declined it. I understand he’s been waiting a long time and I’ve apologized to him before for the delays. This report only worsens the situation for both of us making it harder to pay him back and for him to get the money back. He already knows I’m saving and I promised to not buy anything and he said it was fine when I literally told him I just started saving as you can see in the screenshot he provided. The guy just wants to blow the money on Christmas Presents anyways which will not be in shops for a while so I really don’t see what point in this report is.

I made the report not because you declined the offer, but because I told you I would, if you didn’t pay me.  I warned you.
I really doubt that is true he because you waited basically the entire day and only made the report after I had declined your ridiculous offer. You reporting me and slandering my name is not going to get you the money any faster.

Merely odd timing. The night of, I was busy with things in real life. Sunday I had worked from 2-11, consuming most of my day. I had to settle in after work, that’s when I found time. Throw your false accusations somewhere else.
Find

Don't get confused - the reason this report is even possible is because you were irresponsible with your debt and didn't complete a deal made a long time ago. No offer declined could have caused it to look this bad, he has every right to make a report for this, and it's definitely a kinder act for him to give you this long before even making any public report.

As we discussed in DMs, I don't want to have to intervene with staff actions in trades until I absolutely have to. I hope you'll pay him back by the 23rd, otherwise as stated it'll be considered (depending on circumstance, such as how much you have/have paid at that point) that you are either unable or unwilling to pay him back, and it'll be treated as such.

(Advice from someone who also had a debt crisis on the server - just sell your shit and get it off you, the sooner the better. That money is no longer yours, and you shouldn't really consider "getting the best possible overpay" when you're trying to pay him back.)

I'll close this 'til the 23rd or until the debt is cleared, and it'll be revisited then.

All has been settled as of 12/21/2019. Closed.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find