Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complaint against Danger

I initially avoided paying but you back because I knew when Brass refunded the money I’d just give it to you, I did forget that I owed Ace 1.5mil from a deal I made months ago with him so I had to forfeit that money to him. Halloween came and it was pretty hard to make money because everybody was selling or buying things for ridiculous cheap so I couldn’t rely on selling my items to make money. After that I started saving to hoping pay you back soon but then I was dumb and ended up buying a trident, an item I had desired for a long time. I knew you were on some kind of break at that time so I thought I could make the money back before you return for christmas. I apologize for that I shouldn’t have put my needs over yours. I initially bought the Bizon hoping to profit from the trade but it didn’t turn out well and I ended up with nothing. I apologize I should have played it safe instead of taking a risk to pay you back faster. I do apologize for taking this long to pay you back but I’m working on it now and I promise no more dumb delays.

But I’d also like the make some points:

*I honestly do not recall deleting the message I talked about but I was hoping to get the money to you buy the Christmas Update which Brass’s goal was to release on Friday. I was brushing this aside because this was not a real date agreed upon in the trade and was some personal goal I’d set for myself.
*The deal you offered me for 600k and the Grims* Page was in no way fair, the page alone is worth more then I owed you thus why I laughed at it.
*The only person acting like a child here is You. You have never been patient for the money and since you publicly whine and complain about it people are purposely trying to buy my items for a lower price; making it harder to pay you back. When I told you that I started saving you didn’t even seem to care that I’d just starting saving because you only wanted to use the money on christmas presents which won’t be out for at least 7days+. The only reason you’re pissed and made this report is because I COULD have gotten the money earlier but I really don’t see why that would have effected you because you wanted the money for christmas shit anyways.

Anyways I’m sorry for the delays but I’m working on the money now I understand why you’re upset but I think this is an immature way to handle the situation.

Messages In This Thread
Complaint against Danger - GoldenGuy - 12-16-2019, 05:58 AM
RE: Complaint against Danger - Danger - 12-16-2019, 06:47 AM
RE: Complaint against Danger - big mike - 12-16-2019, 11:30 AM
RE: Complaint against Danger - PandaCow - 12-16-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Complaint against Danger - Vhoxel - 12-16-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Complaint against Danger - Danger - 12-16-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Complaint against Danger - GoldenGuy - 12-16-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: Complaint against Danger - Danger - 12-16-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: Complaint against Danger - GoldenGuy - 12-16-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Complaint against Danger - Unpoke - 12-16-2019, 08:21 PM