Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zeus' Hand trait nerf

To put it simply, this trait makes you literally stand perfectly still and cause minor aim punch. It is ridiculous that it can exist on crafted guns and becomes a free win proc that has no counter-play. It is extremely infuriating to go against knowing there is nothing you can do about it, and that they proc'd a 1/10 from a high rpm gun to make follow up shots braindead easy. I suggest it either make you move uncontrollably like it states. This way it still messes with the person proc'd by making them not know how they are gonna move so they miss shots and not be a guaranteed win.

I agree this trait is retarded, I'm tired of fucking Skully_Fluff using his stupid ass Wicked TMP and me just not being able to move every time I fight him.

(12-22-2019, 03:41 AM)Danger Wrote:  I agree this trait is retarded, I'm tired of fucking Skully_Fluff using his stupid ass Wicked TMP and me just not being able to move every time I fight him.
just walk retard

There's a big problem with how many disabling traits are being stacked and abused in crafted guns right now. It can be very frustrating to play against.

Phoenix+ Zeus means fuck my ass and call me daddy cuz theres nothing else i can do.
Find

delete this trait thanks
Find

Find

I just got hit with it and you literally cannot do anything. That's WAY too strong of a suffix to put on any sort of guns. When it was only found on a single mediocre pistol, that was fine, but jesus.
Find

You can always try killing the person shooting you? Traits like fire walk and wound are like baby versions of it and can do worse if you move then stand still. I just think you should get good, otherwise nerf snipers because all they have to do id hit you once in the head and boof your dead
Find

(12-23-2019, 06:43 PM)Unreal Oz Wrote:  You can always try killing the person shooting you? Traits like fire walk and wound are like baby versions of it and can do worse if you move then stand still. I just think you should get good, otherwise nerf snipers because all they have to do id hit you once in the head and boof your dead

Completely missing the point. Being forced to stand still is a death sentence and unfair when it can be proc'd from anywhere on high ass RPM guns. Fire walk and others don't force you to stand still and can be avoided by jumping around and such. Also that sniper argument?? They are skill based slow rpm weapons. A huge or aug with zeus hand that get you a free kill from spraying from anywhere is dumb af.
Find