Steam ID of Offending Player(s):
STEAM_0:1:180957695
STEAM_0:1:26479329

Map the event happened on:
Dont know exactly hopefully someone can point it out through the recording

Date of event:
12/22/2019
What Happened?:
Terran was propblocking using a barrel and magneto stick for 1-2 minutes before I started recording and messaging Mousey why would he ever accomplice someone abusing an exploit within a small minigame.

Witnesses:
DONGERWEEED
Danger
soundcloud.
RagingDemon
THEFINALRICK

Evidence:
Find

Lol this is cheeky. Perhaps brass can remove props on these rounds.
Find

wait a moment who's farren O-o
Find

you do know that at that distance, you can hit Terran through the wall right?
Find

i wasnt actually here at this point, so idk why I'm a listed witness. I do agree that its pretty ridiculous of terran to do though. lmfao.
Find

oh man, can we go on about how this guy raged for an hour straight afterwards, using constant slurs and threatening to rdm? had a good laugh. I've done that on a lot of infection rounds, the prop never holds for long; you can keep it up for a short bit. I don't even need to watch the video since I'm lazy, but the barrel got knocked out of the way twice in the short time I was holding it.
Really, even replying to this is silly.
Find

This is pretty hilarious to watch not gonna lie, I find cheeky-ness like this funny and it adds to the enjoyment of the game if you dont take it too seriously. I understand this may be a bit annoying for those involved but me as a spectator am wishing I was there and could enjoy this live like the lucky souls who were.
Find

This is funny, why take it so seriously? If I was there I would’ve laughed along with everyone else.
Umpty Dumpty

I think we should behead them both. Fucking filth of the earth. Despicable human waste.
Find

This isn't a serious or major issue at all but you treated it like that. You insulted and berated Terran and others over this. To prevent this from happening again, just remove props...
Find