Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slight Tidal Buff

The average coindrop of tidal crates is around 200 without coinge increase perk, wheras Frostburns usually are atleast 300 coins+.In addition to frostburns dropping alot more legendaries than tidals. Id say just buff coin drops by about 10% (for 150 coins 165, 200 coins 220).

Assuming that Frostburns give 300 coins (bit on the low end), and tidals give 200 (a bit on the high end high in my opinion) then frostburns give 66% coin efficiency compared to tidals 57%ish not including the item differences etc.

I feel like a good crate overhaul is needed. I don't think they should give ANY coins, as is evidence by newer crates not paying out cash, and older crates could be revitalized a bit with some tweaking.
Find

I think Tidals should still contain coins, that’s the point of the crate; when it first came out it was the only crate that consistently gave coins back albeit in small amounts. Now you’ve got Frostburns giving upwards of 600 coins from a normal coin drop, which it almost always gives. Tidals are sort of the middle ground between high-value crates and low-tier crates. They’re perfectly fine where they’re are in my opinion
Umpty Dumpty
Find

coins in ALL crates were nerfed. They certainly won't be buffed. They would sooner be further nerfed.

I miss opening crates and sometimes making profit

Tidal crate best crate btw
Find