Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scroogey McBooty | [AVG] - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Scroogey McBooty | [AVG]

Time played on servers?: 73+ hours (split between lobby, TTT, etc.)

Where did you hear about this server?: Heard about and joined with first wave of people that left Moat, now that the "inventory Thanos snap" happened I plan on spending even more time here.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: Lots lots LOTS of content that I'm still discovering and learning, plus some familiar faces from old communities.

Referred by: Don't remember for sure but [GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 was one of the first people I remember meeting on FRG.

Additional Details: I bought VIP once a bit back, if that counts for anything. Would love to be an official member of this server, can't wait to keep figuring out new mechanics.

uh i know this guy! he played a lot during season pass thing and he's a pretty cool guy, doesn't really have any gripes with anyone that i've observed. standard player who doesn't cause problems so like +1
Find

cool guy no probs wit em
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Still play?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I’d like to withdraw this for now as I stopped playing GMod for a while, thanks for the +1s to those who gave them. To be fair, this is still likely the server I’ll come back to when I start playing again, but go ahead and disregard for now. Thanks!

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find