Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(NERF) FRG

Hey guys another great suggestion here, how about we just nerf FRG weapons? Yes including the rares. Everything is too OP so we should decrease all of the stats on weapons and maybe remove some also. Speaking of nerfing, can we get better loot in IOD? Like 500 crates that would be cool, and also maybe make Stone Guardian easier, he's really hard to fight and I don't like his attacks because they're scary. Also lets not forget about Mammon, he's SUPER hard, maybe instead of a fight you just get the loot? Also crafting? yeah I love it, but 5 traits on a gun? That's fine, I like 5 traits, but it's not fine, so please decrease it to 2. Now lets talk about 5050. People have WAY TOO MANY coins so we should just remove all the coins from the econo- oh oh! yes the shrine, if we bring it back then no one will have coins, except the people who didn't actually buy maybe never mind cause after I spend my coins I would look poor, and if I didn't get anything I would complain to no extent.

Anyways those are my suggestions, that's what -I- think the server needs and it benefit greatly and if you don't change it I'll pester you until you do.

HUH HUH HYAAAH (For a second i thought terran posted this.)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

marky?
Find

-30% stat dampener on ALL GUNS!!!!!!
Find

Make TTT default hp 200
Find

Did you have a stroke halfway through this
Find

just ban everyone
Find