Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Nerf] Winter's Howl

Pretty sure you recorded that video pre nerf. Here it is now, no crystals or buffs.

Find

I recorded the video yesterday.
Nice the boar was there, it was last night. I borrowed it from him. Note that at the start of shooting, I was pulling down when it was a bit more hectic, but then when I stopped it suddenly coasted clear as day. If I get my hands on another one I can try to replicate it. (Hence why I mentioned this might be a bug, one that people are exploiting potentially).
Find

Then it's a bug, or you had some kind of buff on
Find

No buffs, was just one I randomly grabbed. I had similar experiences when people shot me though, namely across long maps.
This was recorded at about 4:50pm my time. If I get my hands on one I can try it again, but I fear that monster if it has stability bonuses or anything. The gun I used in the record had -20% stability anyways.
Find

We could also talk about how for some reason the proc lowers your sensitivity, which completely eliminates any chance of winning a 1v1.

This thing is FUCKED.
Find

(01-05-2020, 11:32 PM)Lavernius Tucker Wrote:  We could also talk about how for some reason the proc lowers your sensitivity, which completely eliminates any chance of winning a 1v1.

This thing is FUCKED.
Honestly, I was going to bring that up too, but I figured one thing at a time. It does disable your ability to fight back. I'm going to set some macros to my mouse so that I can swap to a 3x higher DPI or something when afflicted, maybe that'll help.
Find

Yea I can't recreate this either. I have the same results as alex, post-nerf.

Damn the viewmodel is huge it doesnt need a nerf.

When I have shock absorb crystal the first few bullets shoot like Terrans video, but then it just stays static.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Yea the bug is when you have any stability buff it must multiply it to the point of no recoil. You can see in terran's video he got a stability buff right before shooting it. When I was testing it, I would have shit recoil and no recoil when I used my warbanner or sag ccd. Seems to last as long as you're alive.

At least with my testing I got this
Find