Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 3/16/2015

•Added a new option to the !chk menu for all that can use it (PM me questions about it if you have access to it).
•Added more hack scripts to the detection database
•Fixed some bugs with the orbital not showing up.
•Fixed some bugs with polter not showing up properly.
•Fixed the General Chat tab bug.
•Updated scoreboard to show 1,200 as the max karma.
•Removed Damagelogs for now as they were the cause of the insane number of crashes.(Probably going to make my own, unfortunately)
•Fixed Drop down menu display colors(white text on some) in the model customization menu.
•Other various bug fixes.
Find

So with no damage logs, how will RDM be handled? Just by witnessing the event?
Find

Like it was in the past, Cryptic. Bind "ttt_print_damagelog" and hit it to paste them into console, then work from there. Loads of fun.
Find

Yeah. The old way of doing it. I will hopefully get a basic version of my own up soon. I may just make a basic one with no RDM managing type thing until the current ones are fixed.
Find

Console logs work, but can you work on Shot logs somehow? That'd be more important I feel. At least right now.
Find

Staffing will be quite interesting now. Thanks for all the hard work as always man <3
Find

Theres always the horrid way of autostaff....Which make karma INSANELY punishing, then if someone rdms so much, they cant do damage and they give up. lol... But yeah keep the updates goin brass, Maybe damage logs wont be TOO hard to come up with or fix
Vanished from life
Find

now i guess everyone will be playing again.(its all back to normal)
Find