Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Revert Spawn-Ammo

Bit of an odd request that some might disagree with, but ever since it was changed that everyone spawns with full reserve ammo, the "scavenge" part of TTT went out the window, also completely ruining the purpose of the Dimension Crystal. Ammo management is a major part of TTT, and without it, it removes a lot of tactical decision making.
Umpty Dumpty

Scavenging for ammo is just an unfun part of the game and takes too much time making the rounds draw out even longer. If anything some guns need deeper reserves because of how much ammo they chew through(finality). If dimension crystal is a complaint just change its usage a bit to make it more useful now.
Find

Go play a battle royale if you want to scavenge for supplies before getting into a gun fight.

Can we instead buff the Dimension Crystal? What used to be my favorite crystal is now defunct and kinda pointless.
I 100% agree with Bezerker, but I doubt the sweaties want this. One upside that you all may not be thinking of is instead of just instantly shooting people at the start of a round for progress on challenges/dailies, players (traitors) may need a bit more prep time to find ammo/etc.
Find

Partially why It was added was so dimension crystal didn't have to be used 24/7, so it'd open up more crystal uses without punishing you by having you lack ammo. It's really just a QoL, because almost everybody used dimension crystal back then. Meaning ammo wasn't really issue anyways, but not using a dimension crystal put you at a massive disadvantage, which kinda sucked for crystal diversity.

True Scavenging on TTT was killed when the Inventory system was introduced, allowing you to spawn with weapons. But It's really just not fun to run around and hunt for ammo.
Find