Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New crate - Toy

Some time ago I remember development of the community crate 2 being halted due to most suggestions being meme items. I thought it'd be fun to release a new crate being centered around fun / toy items, not focused on being op but adding more tiers and uniques that will be used for their special traits.

Unlikelys

Tickets - Can be exchanged for special prizes somewhere

Rares

Tacs - Drops a small trail of tacs that deal 3 dmg to players as they step on them, 1 in 15 chance to bleed for few seconds

Blaster - any base tier - has vanilla stats but comes with a trait that triples knockback

Broken teleporter - Secondary weapon that warps you next to the player you are looking at, with 1 use a round (can be fixed) (Dont want to think of how to fix it here, should have to be discovered) (Should be different model & effect from T item)

Legendaries

Bairly fixed teleporter - Secondary weapon that can warp you to the player you are looking at, with 2 uses and fall protection on teleport

Scoped (base weapon here) - should have around axistence stats here but with less mobility, special ability is a trait that allows any weapon to have a sniper scope, not shown on the model but usable with right click, but gives severe mobility loss when using the scope

Throwing hatchet - secondary weapon that is 5 throwable hatchets, 1 shot to head and 70 to body, slow fire rate.

Primordials

- Longsword - (Drops in different colors) It'd be the melee from longswords, can be leveled by the main feature, this would be that others with the same sword can hit E to issue a fight, and if accepted it would change the player models of the two players to be unique and show they are dueling.

- Prop disguiser prototype - Allows the player to turn into a default barrel for 15 seconds that recharge, but unlike the D item the prop still shows the players name when aimed at and you are limited to the default barrel itself.

- Tracer MK2 - Enhancable tier, any base gun, levels up to 20, always drops with 1 in 1 to track for 20 seconds, levels by rightful kills of target tracked, player does -15% damage done to targets not tracked, does 10% more damage to player(s) tracked. Starts off with every stat -5, and can be leveled to have everything but clip up to +15 (firerate dmg etc)

- Off-guard (needs new name) - Enchanceable tier, any base gun, levels to 10, 1 in 20 chance to turn opponent into a random or specific prop for 5 seconds, forcing them to switch to their secondary when they come out of it.

Fully Functional Teleporter - Allows the user to a targeted user or randomly teleport anywhere in the map with a cooldown (Stops working at around 5 players left alive) and now fits in the misc slot

Godlikes

- Talisman of Change - On innocent / detective rounds, this item can spawn a small AI that will only attack players if they attack the player who spawned it.
On traitor rounds, this can be attached onto another player, forcing them to be frozen for 10 seconds as if hit with a candy cane deagle, then they respawn randomly as a playable small AI traitor.

I'm not really sure on the options for the small AI, ideally it would be half the size of normal character models, and should get some sort of melee and weaker range attack.

(Guarenteed untradable godlike after like 5,000 crates rolled) - Forbidden holster - Allows the player to use 2 misc items, at the cost of -15hp and -15 deploy speed

- Dark magic bag - "Something seems off about this Santa's Bag..."  Santas bag icon but darker, Misc item that will give a buff based on the gleaming color seen out the top of the back
  - Green -  Transforms the user into the mammon for 30 seconds on active TTT
  - Blue - Grants -80% gravity for 30 seconds on active TTT
  - Gold - Gives a minute of buffed orb chance upon kills in active TTT
  - Purple - Gives 30 seconds of +10 to all stats except mobility
  - Red - Causes the user to turn into a zombie, a unique one for detective or innocent, or a slightly buffed one if used as T

- Vampire's Charm - Allows the user to turn into a bat and fly around, has 20 second charge that slowly comes back.

Thought more about fun than what would be balanced, so please give any feedback and suggestions people can think of.

Crate should have more items in every tier, hopefully if liked it will be the crate with the most unique items in it

lego m16

Some of these seem a little busted, but i can’t deny I wouldn’t have fun with them
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I like fun niche things, so I like this, but maybe nerf the teleported to have a range distance and to have a little teleport marker for a second before teleporting you there (sort of like root rewind, but not actually being there) so you cant just come out of nowhere, and end a mans career without atleast a bit of leeway time, expecially since otherwise it would just be a bit more situational blink.

Maybe also add something to do with teddy bears since I think a teddy would be cool.
*Could always go the generic teddy prop route, or a teddy bear model, or some sort of trait such as "Teddys" Entrails" which would be a mix of gory and phantasmal, leaving stuffing and giving the gun a percentage of damage for a specific trait or something fun like that.*

Maybe even every kill adds charges to summon a big teddy or something
Find