Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mystery [Player Complaint]

I bully manegunner all the time. Guilty as charged.
But I don't really see anything actually toxic in the video or images. I can believe stuff happened, but, like, if that's toxicity how have I not been banned? Not only that, but Mane, why would you join a discord voip with him if you hate him?

Like, f'oreal, you say you want it to stop but we have access to a ton of options to block someone. OK, maybe you don't like the idea of blocking someone, but if thats the case then you should post proof of harassment or something, because the only thing I see remotely rude in that video is a...vomiting noise? If that's all it takes for someone to get in trouble then that's stupid. Of course, there could be WAY more to the story than I know, so I'm not posting this is Mystery's defense. I'm just saying what I think.
Find

I believe in the video he called him the n word if I heard right, also name calling between friends is completely different than constantly belittling someone in discord and game. I joke with my friends and other players I consider friends and who joke back. But if you are just constantly calling someone names and they are not wanting to joke around at that point you are just being toxic. If someone asked you to stop that should not require them to have to block you and not hear your call outs in game and such just because you want to be a bully. I hoped after the last ban and mute you would learn mystery but it seems history repeats yet again.
Find

(01-30-2020, 07:29 AM)Awesome Wrote:  I believe in the video he called him the n word if I heard right
i believe he says "manegunner" in a weird way...soo idk how you heard that lmao
Find

Lol I wasn’t sure I could only play it once on my phone it won’t load again I thought he said it right when the vid cut. Otherwise disregard what I thought I heard then yikes. So I was able to reload and I’m not sure what the videos about as it doesn’t seem to be anything but him asking what you wanted. So disregard what I thought I heard but I stand by the rest of my first post.
Find

(01-30-2020, 04:42 AM)Terran Wrote:  Not only that, but Mane, why would you join a discord voip with him if you hate him?

I was in a party with Meyer and Normie at the time cus we were about to do Lobby stuff, Mystery just so happened to be there. He had the option of not saying anything but nope.

(01-30-2020, 07:49 AM)Awesome Wrote:  So I was able to reload and I’m not sure what the videos about as it doesn’t seem to be anything but him asking what you wanted.

Literally the first thing he did when I joined was say “ManeGunner...yuck” and then make more vomiting noises directed towards me. It’s quiet so I can see why you’d miss that.
Find

For those saying these actions don’t seem to be a big deal let me put it in the terms, imagine you owned a store and everyday a kid stole a pack of gum. Now that pack of gum cost a couple bucks not a huge crime not a big deal right. Now after a month of this happening that kid has stolen 60 bucks from your business. Continues for a year that’s 900 bucks. Changes over time eh? It adds up just like toxicity does and can wear on a person overtime.

(01-30-2020, 04:21 AM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  I don't know if I'm the right guy to hypocritically reply to this, as I'm quite toxic myself. However, Mystery is on another level. He doesn't give a FUCK if he's punished for something, he's NEVER in the wrong in his eyes. I don't know how he's made it this far.

I don't know if I can either, but the rdm shit is still a really low mark for mystery. He gets warned for it, is shown to just RDM people randomly then he says "Yea but I knew they were a T" even though he didn't
Find

Mystery was banned for a week for rdm situations. This post is about toxicity.
Find

when someone ask you to stop being an ass you fucking stop being an ass. There is no point of being toxic against someone just to be toxic or you don’t like him. DMs is DMs but When he wants to join discord or take part in a discussion in general he shouldn’t be degraded for his opinions (just because he has a different opinion doesn’t make it acceptable to cuss him out. It seems like everyone has a problem thinking their opinion is the right opinion).

I know you can just say block him, but this is just public harassment, it should be handled differently.

Instead of the typical "but he did this first", how about you just own up to being a dickhead and get over it? Clearly people don't like you, Mystery, and don't wanna hear you shittalk them so suck up your pride and stop. You are human and you are not always right, get that through your head first if you ever wanna be a good part of this community. It's not worth being a jerk online lol Also, I think a lot of people are holding grudges on Mystery, so take that into account. Any little thing Mystery does is going to be accounted for and probably used against him, so let's just chill here. I hope Mystery has good intentions while actively participating here but who knows. I say a lot of toxic shit but it's just my humor. Mystery, if you're being toxic for toxic reasons, take a good look at yourself and take a breather.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.