Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Abyssal Not Trash

As is right now with the dash "fixed" it feels more broken than ever. You have basically 0 chance to defeat Abyssal if he decides to come at you with his swing attack. In order to dodge most of the other attacks you have to dash at the exact right moment or be hit. Overall the change to dash is a horrible one that should be reverted.

then dash at the right amount :honk:

Just because you had it easy for a few months doesn't mean you can't re-learn.

just use a bunny crystal 4head

or use sled .-.
also the boss isn't suppose to be easy, its suppose to be very hard since you get lots if crates and it only takes 10 mins min (unless u using standard weapon)
cd isnt even that bad so you have plenty of chance to train and practice.

"Or use this" "Or use that"

An event SHOULD NOT require any specific item to be done unless that's literally it's purpose.

People without bunny crystals and sleds, even though I possess both, I can do abyssal although I choose not to, This event feels more tedious than ever and I receive 0 enjoyment from doing it; Whether I get 25 crates or 70

If the dash was going to make it this difficult, Increase the loot, add something new and exciting to the solo boss.
Find

I beat the boss with using a tiny shitty dash that I ignored to just run away from him since it didn't really work for me.
It doesn't seem that hard. I did it with no crystal, no sled, a sweaty galil I paid 10k off the market for and on a server with fucking 20 people opening crates.
Just get good??????
Find

If you're not enjoying how it's meant to be, don't play it.

(02-12-2020, 12:44 AM)Grassx Wrote:  If you're not enjoying how it's meant to be, don't play it.

Sorry Grass but that's terrible, terrible advice.
If something isn't how the majority likes it, it should be changed. A developer doesn't spend hours upon hours of time making content for it to end up dead. Now a CHALLENGE is good for the community, but to have a GOOD challenge you have to have consistency's in how it works, The buggy mess that abyssal is, isn't it.
Maybe Abyssal terror was meant to be this way, but it's certainly never going to be enjoyed this way. Even high-tier pvmers in this community aren't enjoying it, and they love a challenge.

Also I'll bet you 25 bucks you can't beat it on a consistent basis in this form. So if you can't beat it why is it fine to consider it in a good spot?
Find

Why should it be beatable on a consistent basis? The idea that the lobby is just a place to spend 30-40 minutes every day fighting the same bosses over and over without any chance to lose is just stupid. It just sounds whiny.

Buffing the loot will hurt the server in the long run. Eventually something will be released which will trivialize Abyssal all over again, and it’ll be the next worm queen in terms of difficulty. If anything should be increased, increase the EXP you gain from it
Umpty Dumpty
Find