Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mauimods' toxicity

now, i know ive been toxicity banned before, so my opinion wont mean much, and it is pretty ironic i try to get in on situations like this, but ive been trying to change myself and it is difficult being surrounded by toxicity day in day out on FRG, but im still gonna give an opinion here.

now, i will laugh with mauimods from time to time in situations but overall his toxicity and constant RDM is insane, he gets into arguments everytime hes on the server, and everytime he just keeps going and keeps throwing insults until the person leaves or he does, even sometimes starting arguments just for fun, not gonna lie, one of the most toxic players on FRG in my 4 years of playing here...

toxicity is one thing, but when its paired with constant purposeful RDM that he ALWAYS says is crossfire, im confused on how he isnt banned, i have been "crossfired" by mauimods probably 5+ times, everytime the situation is the same, im shooting a T i called out, mauimods will run into the room, kill me, and then kill the T, everytime he claims its crossfire, for 3 of those times (i counted each time) i checked the deathscene and wanted to see how it could be crossfire, it simply couldnt, i have confronted him on it each of those 3 times, and each time it goes from "crossfire", to "i just shoot who i see first", the story changes each time, not to mention countless other people that complain of his RDM, one being Zapp, who complains that mauimods will RDM him atleast once every single time theyre both on TTT, just overall making it an unenjoyable experience.

mauimods needs to be dealt with now, his constant toxicity paired with constant RDM is too much, i have never seen a day where he isnt toxic...

ok, so it turns out i clipped one of the times mauimods did this "crossfire" thing, i was the traitor in this situation so you can see it a little better, what you gotta focus on in this clip is the fact he gave no effort to ID Zapps body, he knew i was the traitor, instead of going to ID the body of the man he killed, he went straight to shooting me, just changing spray, he knew zapp was inno, he just needed to confirm his kill on me, the audio towards the end is important too, sorry for being so loud compared to everyone else in this clip.

chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

Messages In This Thread
Mauimods' toxicity - Mr. Glitch - 04-04-2020, 05:28 AM
RE: Mauimods' toxicity - cheny bemotorizedwheelchair - 04-04-2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Mauimods' toxicity - Not John Smith - 04-04-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Mauimods' toxicity - Davdo - 04-05-2020, 04:40 AM
RE: Mauimods' toxicity - Tactical Pikachu - 04-05-2020, 05:49 AM
RE: Mauimods' toxicity - Enchantable - 04-05-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Mauimods' toxicity - Bri - 04-05-2020, 06:12 AM
RE: Mauimods' toxicity - Garbagecan - 04-05-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Mauimods' toxicity - Danger - 04-05-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: Mauimods' toxicity - The Black Parade - 04-05-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Mauimods' toxicity - Meyer - 04-05-2020, 05:48 PM