Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

D0ZZA | Unban Appeal

Dozza can be a cunt sometimes for sure, but many others have been too, if you don't want to unban him at least reduce the ban. Many others toxic players had multiple chances to come back. Give him a chance to be better, if he fails, ban him for good
Find

(04-08-2020, 04:25 PM)Albinator Wrote:  Dozza can be a cunt sometimes for sure, but many others have been too, if you don't want to unban him at least reduce the ban. Many others toxic players had multiple chances to come back. Give him a chance to be better, if he fails, ban him for good
(I'm not sure the primary etiquette behind quoting posts on unbans so if I'm out of line mods please delete this)

If the primary argument for shortening/unbanning a person is that "other people are toxic too" its quite a good tell that they don't have any redeeming qualities worth unbanning for.
Find

Quote:If the primary argument for shortening/unbanning a person is that "other people are toxic too" its quite a good tell that they don't have any redeeming qualities worth unbanning for.

I see what you mean, i didnt say it right (but it was clear in my mind) what i meant is toxics players have been unbanned before and have improved their behaviour and others toxic players haven't been banned at all. Dozza has the right to prove that he can be a good boy.
Find

After discussing with staff, I think it's fine to give you another chance. I think if you tone down your toxic behavior towards others you'll be just fine. I understand if that's your personality, but just try to keep that side off of FRG please, and let this be a wake up call for you.

I will be issuing a 100% warning level for 3 weeks(disables most forms of communication in-game), after that you will still be on thin ice. Lashing out at people, saying the naughty word, etc - will not be tolerated, and will get you re-banned. So be on your best behavior if you still wish to play here, and consider this your final warning.

Unbanned.