Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jed Summers harassment

You say 1 word you're perm banned but yet you have people constantly harassing a player over and over and what happens? a whole bunch of nothing.. honestly really sad to see.

(04-17-2020, 11:55 PM)D0ZZA Wrote:  You say 1 word you're perm banned but yet you have people constantly harassing a player over and over and what happens? a whole bunch of nothing.. honestly really sad to see.

So much for owning up for what you did, getting unbanned, only to attempt to frame it as "I said N word only and got perma ban, unfair." on someone else's report as if that was all you were banned for.

Got nothing to do with not own it, I know what i did, im just saying people can harass anyone they want but if you dont say the naughty word you won't get in trouble.
Find

(04-17-2020, 11:55 PM)D0ZZA Wrote:  You say 1 word you're perm banned but yet you have people constantly harassing a player over and over and what happens? a whole bunch of nothing.. honestly really sad to see.
There's a massive difference between popular and new players on this server. If you're well regarded or have played a long time, you can get away with a lot of things. Not trying to rag on Brass or the management, but we all know its true.

Oop. Handled this a bit ago, forgot to close. Let me know if anything continues.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find