Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AUG nerf didn't do anything

They're just as strong as ever (Avid AUG user)
One of the huge issues may be sag CCD secondaries buffing primaries, which is still bullshit

balance is in the past who cares

Tell that to the 'augs are ruined now' advocates.
Find

(04-16-2020, 03:56 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Tell that to the 'augs are ruined now' advocates.

They stopped complaining once they realized all they needed was to use a ccd with sag.

(04-16-2020, 03:56 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Tell that to the 'augs are ruined now' advocates.
Honestly, I'd rather make a thread that says "A SAG secondary shouldn't buff primaries", but people are so dependent on their permanent no-recoil infinite accuracy hacks that its impossible.
Have you SEEN an AK12 and how they can be sprayed with stability buffs? Well, er, you probably have, but its still bullshit. But I don't want to see my AUG get nerfed to oblivion, but it hasn't changed AT ALL - and I don't use sagittarius at all. (Cuz I don't have one).
Find

i kinda agree, why is sag STILL not nerfed? it soo fucken OP, increase stab and accur PERMA. while other zodiacs are only 30ish seconds?
the change for sag should be as followed. Sag only works ON the gun its on, and only lasts for 30 seconds. Press Alt + E to share it for 30 seconds
(lets be honest no one EVER uses the - sag, and if they do they die instantly cuz ppl are trigger happy)

(i should know how OP they are because i never changed my gun from it, and even I can kill ppl with it)

(RIP bird gun, got nerfed to fucken hell)
Find

I agree with sag nerf. I just don't want to hear the endless complaining when I devalue everyones sag CCD. I said earlier on I didn't want it to be used on weapons outside the one you're using, but when I mentioned that it caused a bit of a freak out with the players lol.

then the giveaway banner is useless
Find

(04-16-2020, 01:02 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I agree with sag nerf. I just don't want to hear the endless complaining when I devalue everyones sag CCD. I said earlier on I didn't want it to be used on weapons outside the one you're using, but when I mentioned that it caused a bit of a freak out with the players lol.
I don't think the players decide what goes on in your server. I've always viewed it as just plain stupid, its too much of a crutch. Markets change, values change. Change it around to something different - Announce to the server that Sag will get a big change, but don't tell anyone WHAT that change is. Make it something more unique, like how Aquarius or Gemini work. Maybe it'll still be really cool, maybe not as cool; people can make a decision off of that anticipation.

But meatballers are still ridiculously strong, since they don't really have that many downsides long range (I use them without sag, and still spray across map pretty easily), so I can only assume its dumb easy with +sag.

(04-16-2020, 02:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(04-16-2020, 01:02 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I agree with sag nerf. I just don't want to hear the endless complaining when I devalue everyones sag CCD. I said earlier on I didn't want it to be used on weapons outside the one you're using, but when I mentioned that it caused a bit of a freak out with the players lol.
I don't think the players decide what goes on in your server. I've always viewed it as just plain stupid, its too much of a crutch. Markets change, values change. Change it around to something different - Announce to the server that Sag will get a big change, but don't tell anyone WHAT that change is. Make it something more unique, like how Aquarius or Gemini work. Maybe it'll still be really cool, maybe not as cool; people can make a decision off of that anticipation.

But meatballers are still ridiculously strong, since they don't really have that many downsides long range (I use them without sag, and still spray across map pretty easily), so I can only assume its dumb easy with +sag.

Idk, I mean most of the zodiacs pretty much have no value already. Making sag worse could possibly make it not even worth extincting guns at all, considering most people are shooting for sag. Also terran, you have to keep in mind you are using an aug that has +accuracy and -stability, and low fire rate on top of that. So of course that aug is gonna be easy to control? I honestly don't think augs are a problem anymore, considering mutable ak and smg are so strong... Also, sag is cool because it makes some of the guns with dogshit accuracy/stab actually usable. So if you nerf sag, you're basically nerfing viability of a lot of cool weapons.