Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AUG nerf didn't do anything

(04-16-2020, 03:14 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  
(04-16-2020, 02:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(04-16-2020, 01:02 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I agree with sag nerf. I just don't want to hear the endless complaining when I devalue everyones sag CCD. I said earlier on I didn't want it to be used on weapons outside the one you're using, but when I mentioned that it caused a bit of a freak out with the players lol.
I don't think the players decide what goes on in your server. I've always viewed it as just plain stupid, its too much of a crutch. Markets change, values change. Change it around to something different - Announce to the server that Sag will get a big change, but don't tell anyone WHAT that change is. Make it something more unique, like how Aquarius or Gemini work. Maybe it'll still be really cool, maybe not as cool; people can make a decision off of that anticipation.

But meatballers are still ridiculously strong, since they don't really have that many downsides long range (I use them without sag, and still spray across map pretty easily), so I can only assume its dumb easy with +sag.

Idk, I mean most of the zodiacs pretty much have no value already. Making sag worse could possibly make it not even worth extincting guns at all, considering most people are shooting for sag. Also terran, you have to keep in mind you are using an aug that has +accuracy and -stability, and low fire rate on top of that. So of course that aug is gonna be easy to control? I honestly don't think augs are a problem anymore, considering mutable ak and smg are so strong... Also, sag is cool because it makes some of the guns with dogshit accuracy/stab actually usable. So if you nerf sag, you're basically nerfing viability of a lot of cool weapons.
bruh I was using a meatballer yesterday and it didn't feel any different
sag is too much of an upgrade but anyone who uses it defends it to the death because they can't use guns without it which is just pepega
Find

(04-16-2020, 03:23 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(04-16-2020, 03:14 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  
(04-16-2020, 02:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(04-16-2020, 01:02 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I agree with sag nerf. I just don't want to hear the endless complaining when I devalue everyones sag CCD. I said earlier on I didn't want it to be used on weapons outside the one you're using, but when I mentioned that it caused a bit of a freak out with the players lol.
I don't think the players decide what goes on in your server. I've always viewed it as just plain stupid, its too much of a crutch. Markets change, values change. Change it around to something different - Announce to the server that Sag will get a big change, but don't tell anyone WHAT that change is. Make it something more unique, like how Aquarius or Gemini work. Maybe it'll still be really cool, maybe not as cool; people can make a decision off of that anticipation.

But meatballers are still ridiculously strong, since they don't really have that many downsides long range (I use them without sag, and still spray across map pretty easily), so I can only assume its dumb easy with +sag.

Idk, I mean most of the zodiacs pretty much have no value already. Making sag worse could possibly make it not even worth extincting guns at all, considering most people are shooting for sag. Also terran, you have to keep in mind you are using an aug that has +accuracy and -stability, and low fire rate on top of that. So of course that aug is gonna be easy to control? I honestly don't think augs are a problem anymore, considering mutable ak and smg are so strong... Also, sag is cool because it makes some of the guns with dogshit accuracy/stab actually usable. So if you nerf sag, you're basically nerfing viability of a lot of cool weapons.
bruh I was using a meatballer yesterday and it didn't feel any different
sag is too much of an upgrade but anyone who uses it defends it to the death because they can't use guns without it which is just pepega

I mean, it's not that I can't use guns without it it's just I wouldn't use certain guns without it. Like I said some of the base weapons without sag are nearly unusable. Example, thompson, tmp, mp5. All of these weapons have dogshit accuracy base and are literally worthless without sag. If it was nerfed I would just use a galil all the time? Is that what you want? lmao. But yeah, the meatballer also doesn't have any negative accuracy bonuses. If anything just nerf the meatballin by forcing it to always have the -accuracy stat.

I don't use sag EVER and I disagree with making it only work on the gun that has sag on it. I'm okay with a nerf to sag but not okay with that part specifically.

Since this is kind of turning into a nerf sag thread vaguely, the only contribution I could make towards this aside from memeing on terran is to just make -Sag remove your accuracy + stability bonus if applied to anyone. Something to that affect anyway.
Find

Then at least add a timer on sag. Its the only zodiac that had no timer
(Might be the very few abilities that doesn't have timer)

Actually, a timer would be pretty smart. Microboss has a point...Keep the powerful ability, keep it so that it affects your primary, but have it be a 30-50 second buff or something like Ocarina or Warbanner. Give it just a teensy cooldown.

Honestly with the current balance of the server I don't really think sag is that big a problem anymore. Nerfing it won't effect the game play drastically enough to make much more of a difference than removing the desirability of sag guns. There's enough other powerful shit out there currently to handle people that have increased accuracy/stability.

Agreeing with hockey that sag ccd actually makes using some primaries enjoyable, sag ccd is a great item but it doesn't make people unstoppable killing machines like plenty of other guns do.

maybe we don't nerf sag. nerfing would most likely be worse than keeping it how it currently is.
Find

Worse for the people who got them and rely on them for constant use in events or TTT due to it being a very large permanent buff to stability and accuracy, two stats that exist to "Balance" out overpowered guns (Sure it has 30% firerate and damage, but that stability is terrible! What, you passively have a permanent positive bonus to it regardless? wow I guess it really is best gun!)

I really like the idea of having it be a buff that you turn on, wears off after a bit, and you can turn it on again. Don't even need to give it a cooldown; just have it something that you have to actively use every 40 seconds or so like warbanner or ocarina.

Y'all just greedy and want to defend your OP item because that's what you care about in the server, you disgusting rodents. Here, I've included an image of what all of you are, and what needs to be done to you.

Edit: I'm also being satirical with that, which is why I included my favorite image of a rat.

where’s xssarb shotgun with sag :pepehands:
Find