Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Changes] Extinct Railguns/Sagittarious

(04-22-2020, 10:08 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  -1 bad ideas because 1) bountiful basically exists with sag 2) complete rework of sag would anger many people who own it 3) a timer wouldnt change the fact that sag is best extinct for ccd and it would not weaken it at all, it would just make it slightly more annoying to use. whichi fail to see how that's very effective. 5) doubled firerate on railgun could be very very annoying and is probably too much of a buff however that thing does suck ass so a bit of a buff might be smart

hell no to only working on the gun its with sag deagle would be 100% entirely useless. well, pisces on a deagle is also 99% useless. idk but yeah i think its kind of too late to change it like that it would piss a lot of people off and extinct ccds would have 0 use at all. honestly why doesnt pisces just transfer to primary? pisces ccd is literally useless

also maybe if the sag is being transferred to a different gun aside from the extinct (like ccd buffing primary) it could just be a slightly weaker form? like, lower stat bonuses but only if it's being transferred like that. because honestly if the stat bonuses are reduced all cuz of sag ccd users then sag primaries would really be bad like why would i want something that only slightly increases my accuracy on a primary when i can run faster or shoot water
Please read the OP post if you're going to reply Sad
Find

(04-23-2020, 01:21 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(04-22-2020, 10:08 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  -1 bad ideas because 1) bountiful basically exists with sag 2) complete rework of sag would anger many people who own it 3) a timer wouldnt change the fact that sag is best extinct for ccd and it would not weaken it at all, it would just make it slightly more annoying to use. whichi fail to see how that's very effective. 5) doubled firerate on railgun could be very very annoying and is probably too much of a buff however that thing does suck ass so a bit of a buff might be smart

hell no to only working on the gun its with sag deagle would be 100% entirely useless. well, pisces on a deagle is also 99% useless. idk but yeah i think its kind of too late to change it like that it would piss a lot of people off and extinct ccds would have 0 use at all. honestly why doesnt pisces just transfer to primary? pisces ccd is literally useless

also maybe if the sag is being transferred to a different gun aside from the extinct (like ccd buffing primary) it could just be a slightly weaker form? like, lower stat bonuses but only if it's being transferred like that. because honestly if the stat bonuses are reduced all cuz of sag ccd users then sag primaries would really be bad like why would i want something that only slightly increases my accuracy on a primary when i can run faster or shoot water
Please read the OP post if you're going to reply Sad

What?
Find

Railgun Changes:
-Slightly increase charge speed
-Buff fully charged damage to 80
-Reduce charge delay
-Add a bar indicator for how much charge you have
-Change RNG supercharge to some bow-like hold ability w/ cooldown
-Reduce noise and visuals for the beam
-Make the scope not aids

Extinct Railgun Changes:
-Remove wall banging
-Let the beam ricochet 2-3 times to dink people around corners
-Maybe add something else idk

wow now railgun is an epic usable gun.

I dissagree with the sag nerf/balance we just need to BUFF the other extinct alignments in some way shape or form.