Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Hoovy's Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): The Hoovy

Steam Name (During incident): The Hoovy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67037366

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094340461/

Name of staff you were banned by: (Not Avalible, sorry.)

Length of the ban: Perm

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either.

Reason for ban: Nil

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I have no idea what nil is.

What really happened?: I did nothing, from what I know atleast.

Additional details: It's been years since my ban, a long time.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2071150373
Find

if this was you then theres your reason
Find

I can finally see what happened, yeah that is me however.
Find

Should have contacted staff asking for a reason behind your ban, or checked forum bans. Then actually put atleast 1% effort into this post imo -1
Find

yeah i remember you.
you were banned forever ago by zott at first, somehow the permaban didnt stay, you got unbanned, then got on and continued to do the same thing you were originally banned for. (Toxicity, Racism, Mass RDM)
I believe you actually had to be banned like 3 or 4 times because no one ever extended the ban like they were supposed to.

I clearly remember you saying pretty hilariously, "Mass RDM is active" and then you proceeded to mass rdm until you got banned.

I never mass rdmed? Not that I remeber doing. I was on a map that had a giant water t-trap, thats when I suddenly got banned.
Find

Apparently within 18 hours of game time you've been perma-banned twice??

- That Thrakos Noob

Imagine having a 5 month unban request opened
Find

this server give out a bit of 2nd chance but it looks like you've had a bit more then that and you didn't change when you had those chances.
Find

Actually I got banned for a week, then permanently after 2 days. I have, almost no clue why. But I remember that I was just playing the game after saving and grinding for 25k coins, got a weapon I didn't even use once before I did get banned.
Find