Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestions and ideas for new alignments

Had a few ideas for the other alignments and wanted to write them down.
Not going to give my stand on cooldowns, I'm just creating this thread for opinions.

Aries -
On activation, Quickly Generate a shield that copies your current health (aka, extra health). While you have a shield, Shooting your gun will destroy the shield. Pressing the activation key again will consume your shield and lunge you forward, bashing into an enemy will send them back flying and dealing intense damage.

In TTT, I could see this be used as a get away when being shot at for the extra shield health or when you're about to attack someone as a Traitor.
For Events the extra shield health could be your savior when your trying to run away from enemies, or when you can't dodge an attack from a boss, like Tzadkiel's balls.

Taures -
On activation, your next shot will expend your entire clip, as one big shotgun slug. Reloading time for your next clip will be halved.
I couldn't think of what to put down when it came to Taures. In Events this could be quite useful when a boss is down, and if the cooldown given was quite low, the ability can definitely add a lot more damage on a down.

Cancer -
On activation, any DoTs that proc on you will be distributed to surrounding players, and will be removed off of you. A green smoke effect will emit around you. While the ability is active, oncoming melee damage would be converted into health
Converting health on melee damage would be funny when someone is chasing you with a melee weapon. When they realize they're not doing any damage and start panicking to take a gun out instead. In TTT players can also use it beneficially by allowing others to swing at them for health.
Disabled in Events :monkas:, and we don't need all melees to be a sag sword clone.

Leo -
Positive activation - players standing close will take reduced damage.
Negative activation - players, enemies and bosses will take more damage.
A positive and negative activation like Sagittarius. the negative activation could be useful once again when a boss is down.
I would like to think of this as a charging ability rather than a cooldown. The more you use either one the percentage of energy will decrease. Toggling it off will slowly recharge the ability.

Virgo -
On activation in TTT, immediately remove all DoTs on all players, and heal 50% health on everyone. Can be used once per round.
On activation in Events, immediately revive all downed players on the map, and heal 50% health on living players. Can be used once.
Using it will notify the entire server.
This would be used more often in events (especially for IoD). When the situation is dire, Virgo can be used to possibly bounce back the run.

Libra -
On activation, Balance all of your stats on the extinct and turn them positive.
A simple alignment. Could have a lot of interesting stats on certain guns.

Scorpio -
On death while the ability is activated, revive yourself on where you died, or revive yourself on down. While the ability is activated, increased DoT procs.
This one is more focused on Events again.

Capricorn -
On activation, sense sprite trails on players. Killing a player will increase your max health for the round, as well as heal you. oncoming damage will be reduced, some of it converting into stats like damage, reload, accuracy etc. When the ability is over, stats will be reduced to normal, but max health will remain the same.
Could be used for finding the last innocents alive as a Traitor, or easily dominate over players by getting a couple kills, regenerating to your new max health, and fighting again.
This can be used in Events by risking some damage for increased stats.

Thank you for reading. Some of these might be more or less overpowered, but if people have suggestions for them they can post their own ideas.
Find

Did you not know we already have Aries?

(05-02-2020, 08:12 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Did you not know we already have Aries?

To be fair his idea is cooler than stat boost
Find

MONKA

I was just going off of this in Discord.

Gemini - Makes a copy of yourself to the left or right. Meant to throw off the enemy.
Sagittarius - Increases Accuracy & Stability. Can be shared positively or negatively to those around you.
Pisces - Allows you to walk on water.
Aquarius - Puts you in a water rectangle that removes DoT

Honestly those are the only 4 I always hear from people...
Find

(05-02-2020, 09:26 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

Cooler maybe, but won't be used or sought after nearly as much unfortunately.
Find

(05-03-2020, 03:28 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(05-02-2020, 09:26 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

Cooler maybe, but won't be used or sought after nearly as much unfortunately.
The community only really seems to want constant buffs that they can brainlessly make "use" of.