Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This server still up?

I just was amazed to see after like 7 years this server, just wanted to see if any old heads are still around.
Find

once you play this server, or ntg you never quit. Plenty of people here from the beginning.
Find

quitting is for losers
Find

hey i remember you. you were ass cancer on ntg and then you weren't so bad on here. yes the server is still up and alive but most people just use the discord which is why the forums seem so dead.

ass cancer
Find

i guess it is

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

it's hcig
Find

hc1g remember that time when i EXPOSED your name for being g1ch backwards wow that was pretty awesome wasn't it they all called me "detective enchnatable" lmao you really got real fucked up there didn'tcha?

Wink 
(05-10-2020, 07:17 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  hc1g remember that time when i EXPOSED your name for being g1ch backwards wow that was pretty awesome wasn't it they all called me "detective enchnatable" lmao you really got real fucked up there didn'tcha?

I honestly thought that was hillarious, I was upset at first because the first time I felt i got wrongfully banned and karma baited so I made the hci1g to see how far i could go without anyone noticing and then when you called me out I knew it was the end. Good work though Mr.dectitive Wink
Find