Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Apologizing

I came to this thread for something exciting and I stayed for epic sax guy.

Equally satisfying.

Well, I guess I honestly shoulden't start fights with random kids online nowmatter how much I love to fight, the reason I just fuckin' freaked out last night was because everyone was on my ass at once and that just, makes me blow my shit up, It's the one thing that really just makes me freak out and say things that I don't mean/ shouldn't say.

Adressing Terran, I honestly don't even know what I did to you, all I remember you ever saying about what I did was I "Stabbed you in the back" And that was the last time you ever spoke to me seriously, I really don't know and I really WANT to know what I did; I don't expect us to ever be on good terms or even neutral terms, but I'd love to know what exactly I did..

Find

you could just pm me yah know
or anyone
yah know
Find

If you don't like what someone has said, take it to a PM... OR, you can keep it to your self if you can handle that!
We arent here to bitch at each other (except Jake and I... Fuck you, you cheeky cunt.)
Find

Oh that Jake. Never trust a Jake.
Find

(03-24-2015, 06:03 PM)Grassx Wrote:  If you don't like what someone has said, take it  to a PM... OR, you can keep it to your self if you can handle that!
We arent here to bitch at each other (except Jake and I... Fuck you, you cheeky cunt.)

*gets banned for admin disrespect*
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(03-24-2015, 06:51 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  
(03-24-2015, 06:03 PM)Grassx Wrote:  If you don't like what someone has said, take it  to a PM... OR, you can keep it to your self if you can handle that!

*gets banned for admin disrespect*

Someone doesn't understand the ranking system.
Find

We all know that Aresuft secretly has the "Super Owner" rank.
Right?
Find

(03-24-2015, 06:03 PM)Grassx Wrote:  cunt

Sticks and stones may break my bones but that word twists the knife deeper into my heart

If you couldnt tell, I am extremely hurt
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(03-24-2015, 08:47 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  
(03-24-2015, 06:03 PM)Grassx Wrote:  cunt

Sticks and stones may break my bones but that word twists the knife deeper into my heart

If you couldnt tell, I am extremely hurt

Find