Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DubBatman - Member Application

Steam Name(Current): DubBatman

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 89 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard about it from a friend of mine who plays on the server quite frequently

Have you ever been banned and why?: No I have not been banned before

Why do you want to join?: I have been playing on this server for quite a while now and have just been really enjoying it and I though hey I may as well try to apply for member and see how it goes. love the whole system on the server and just how much there is to do

Referred by: No One?

Additional Details:
Find

+1 He seems fine i havent seen any problems with him
Find

(05-22-2020, 01:28 AM)DubBatman Wrote:  Age:18

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard about it from a friend of mine who plays on the server quite frequently

Why do you want to join?: I have been playing on this server for quite a while now and have just been really enjoying it and I though hey I may as well try to apply for member and see how it goes. love the whole system on the server and just how much there is to do

Referred by: No One?

Additional Details:

hoe nigga do i not count as a referral to you, i see how it is. +1 for member he gave me shrine schmoolah.
Find

(05-22-2020, 01:43 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(05-22-2020, 01:28 AM)DubBatman Wrote:  Age:18

Referred by: No One? Update, (Heisen) threatened to rdm me if I didnt put him here

Additional Details:

hoe nigga do i not count as a referral to you, i see how it is. +1 for member he gave me shrine schmoolah.
Find

+1 i recall this specimen like a year or two or three ago and he was super neat, he probably still is!
Find

5/22??????

automatic +1!
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find