Steam Name (Current): Davdo

Steam Name (During incident): Davdo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41322919

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/anangrybeaver/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unpoke

Length of the ban: PERMANENT

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: REPEALED

Reason for ban: hacked/mass rdmd/said n word/ddos threat

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No.

What really happened?: I spoke out in the silence and tried to inform people that unpoke is a big scammer and an even bigger dumby. He wanted to keep me quiet and keep the truth under wraps. I have been censored and oppressed.

Additional details: These allegations all are false. These accusations have caused me great pain. I have cried for over 24 hours straight. I can no longer see two feet in front of me because I lost my glasses and stepped on my contacts from crying so hard. I hate Unpoke so much for causing such a public disgrace on my perfect track record. I only hope this ban appeal brings to light the TRUE MENACE unpoke is to FRG.
Find

+1 Unpoke has sexually assaulted me in the work place before

+1 theres a video of Unpoke and I floating around YouTube. All it shows is him coming up and telling me he heard about my fat cock, and wanting to rub cocks together...
Find

+1 I have been a victim of Unpoke's censorship and oppression. I once had shown him my spongecock and he loved it, but he didnt want me to reveal his love for my spongecock thus he permabanned me on discord.
WE MUST STOP UNPOKE AND HIS TYRANY
Find

+1 I have reason to believe he has systematically taken my perms to PRIVATE text channels.

cracked manager.
Find

+1 Unpoke won't give me admin back.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

Like I always use to say, fucking ban unpoke and all the problems go away

also ban mousey
Find

unpoO
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

+1 #BringBackOurBeaver
Find