Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 06/01/2020

EDIT: 06/05/2020:

Just a heads up. I'm reformatting the pass to be 50 levels, instead of 10, while keeping the same exact total amount of XP needed. This way you get rewarded more often, and it feels less tedious to just level up to the next tier. I've also added 'jewel' type rewards every 5 levels.

Preview:

Your current XP gained will automatically transition into the new level curves, which will put you at a higher level than you're currently at most likely(so you'll get the rewards). It has been changed to be 484 XP per level flat. No increase unless you reset the pass.

• Added the new "FRG Pass" system. This lasts for 2 months and resets at the end of the cycle, with a new end-reward. Very similar to monthly items, but one every 2 months, and you can grind out your own with work, rather than pure RNG. You get some rewards for your efforts along the way. A "Reward Chest" (Which may contain somethings you can only get from it), and Forerunner Fragments being the 'Filler Rewards' up until the final tier.

There are 10 total tiers.
    (Keep in mind in that screenshot I have reset the pass multiple times)
    Like the last Seasonal pass, you can reset this one once you reach the end, however, it costs 25k coins, and becomes more difficult to level, much more so than Easter was when you reset it.
  • Added 4 new Challenge Scroll unique drops. 1 for medium, 1 for hard, 1 for expert, and one for pro tier scrolls. These are unique to their respective tiers, and the one above doesn't have access to the one below (pro can't get experts unique, etc)
  • Fixed PWR calculations for shotguns.

Keep in mind I will likely be adjust XP rates from various things as we go. This will be the first in a long series of Bimonthly passes (this is the system replacing monthly items), so expect it to be a little rough around the edges. Also keep in mind you have TWO whole months to reach tier 10, while the amount of XP you need may seem a bit much at first, ~60 days should be plenty of time to complete this. I based it around data obtained from easter so hopefully it doesn't need too many adjustments.

Have fun!

Thanks for the update! Hype!!!!!
Find

wow coolest update
Find

Find

Wow gay but free update very cool!
Find

poggers moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1111!!!!!111!1111111!!!11
Find

Just a heads up. I'm reformatting the pass to be 50 levels, instead of 10, while keeping the same exact total amount of XP needed. This way you get rewarded more often, and it feels less tedious to just level up to the next tier. I've also added 'jewel' type rewards every 5 levels.

Preview:

Your current XP gained will automatically transition into the new level curves, which will put you at a higher level than you're currently at most likely(so you'll get the rewards). It has been changed to be 484 XP per level flat. No increase unless you reset the pass.
Find

Neat!! That will probably look a lot nicer.
So far its hurt a tiny bit to get nothing good from the crates, but that's RNG.
Find

This is actually super nice! It did feel really tedious at first to grind for 10 tiers of over 1k+ xp per. I think this is nice, and adds more to the hype because of more potentials for discoveries.
Find

yeah naw thats a pretty good change ez discoveries for me
Find