Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

FRG Server Unban Appeal

(06-03-2020, 05:38 PM)Trashcan Wrote:  +1 I remember him from a while ago and i feel like hed be fine to be unbanned seems like a chill dude. +1
#FREEGRAN

Thank you SM! I appreciate the response
Find

Honestly I'm on of the biggest advocators for your ban but seeing you actually come out and admit your personal flaws feels like a pretty big thing to do, so I commend you for that. I'd be okay with an unban personally so +1
Find

(06-03-2020, 06:03 PM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  Honestly I'm on of the biggest advocators for your ban but seeing you actually come out and admit your personal flaws feels like a pretty big thing to do, so I commend you for that. I'd be okay with an unban personally so +1

OMG nytemart, i love you. Thank you for the Feedback!!!
Find

The few times I've seen you on Pluto made me think that nothing has changed with you. You're still the same toxic person that you've been before the ban. -1
Find

(06-03-2020, 06:56 PM)シールプラチナム Wrote:  The few times I've seen you on Pluto made me think that nothing has changed with you. You're still the same toxic person that you've been before the ban. -1

Thank you for the Feedback! but i'll gladly disagree with you. seeing how i haven't played pluto consistently for 3+ months, there is no way that's true <3 +1 effort
Find

i've seen people shit talk him on moat (including myself sadly) and he reacted pretty well to it not really being very aggressive back, i think what parade said would be fine. +1

(06-03-2020, 09:22 PM)lil yeet Wrote:  i've seen people shit talk him on moat (including myself sadly) and he reacted pretty well to it not really being very aggressive back, i think what parade said would be fine. +1

I'm really glad you said this, you're a good person like I said. Thank you for the feedback man!
Find

I would 100% agree with a second chance, i don't believe he was even banned before this one too which is kinda wack as his first real indicator to tone himself down aside from staff occasionally saying "hey stop" was a perma ban.

Now, me and granabis have not been on good terms for more then a week since we've met, but i've always had this thought in the back of my mind that i've mentioned several times to some other friends on the server that maybe he is a nice dude, but he just doesnt know how to deal with himself or certain emotions, and as i see it now he might finally have over come some issues and be ready to join back in the community.

I really think we should give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, as someone like myself who loses their cool pretty frequently it is very hard to contain yourself when someone does or says something stupid, ive been trying to change myself for awhile and im still working, I hope he has changed for the better, and I fully believe he should be unbanned. Now if things go sour and hes the same as he used to be its as easy to just ban him again, but i really do think he should have another shot at this. +1
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

(06-03-2020, 11:10 PM)coallauncherinevents Wrote:  I would 100% agree with a second chance, i don't believe he was even banned before this one too which is kinda wack as his first real indicator to tone himself down aside from staff occasionally saying "hey stop" was a perma ban.

Now, me and granabis have not been on good terms for more then a week since we've met, but i've always had this thought in the back of my mind that i've mentioned several times to some other friends on the server that maybe he is a nice dude, but he just doesnt know how to deal with himself or certain emotions, and as i see it now he might finally have over come some issues and be ready to join back in the community.

I really think we should give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, as someone like myself who loses their cool pretty frequently it is very hard to contain yourself when someone does or says something stupid, ive been trying to change myself for awhile and im still working, I hope he has changed for the better, and I fully believe he should be unbanned. Now if things go sour and hes the same as he used to be its as easy to just ban him again, but i really do think he should have another shot at this. +1

Bro, I love you so much, I wont let you guys down. Thank you for the support!
Find

All I've seen from you is being the same on another server as you were on here and you kissing a dump truck full of ass on every reply to this thread...