Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

FRG Server Unban Appeal

(06-04-2020, 01:52 AM)Françoise Appledelhi Wrote:  All I've seen from you is being the same on another server as you were on here and you kissing a dump truck full of ass on every reply to this thread...

I haven't seen you on any other server since I was banned. And I'm not sucking up to anyone, I'm showing people my appreciation for +1 even through the shit I put them through. I thank you for your Feedback, maybe instead of telling me what I have done wrong, help me overcome what I have done wrong, we can be friends, we just gotta let bygones be bygones. I strongly appreciate your Feedback, I hope to see you around sometime!
Find

I wasn't really around when Granabis was banned (as far as I can remember) But i'm a pretty big advocate for second chances. However since I don't know the full scope of what happened I'll leave my opinion at a +.5

(06-04-2020, 02:31 AM)Fuzzy Wrote:  I wasn't really around when Granabis was banned (as far as I can remember) But i'm a pretty big advocate for second chances.  However since I don't know the full scope of what happened I'll leave my opinion at a +.5

Thank you very much! I appreciate you taking the time to reply, every little bit helps!
Find

Honestly I don't think behavior on other servers should be a reason to -1 on FRG. I care about this community and try to always keep myself in check here. Just saying that EVERY experience I've had on moat for example has been negative due to just about every player on there being toxic, and I can see how that could sway my attitude toward them (since I dont care about moat, I can see myself not trying to be the bigger person and telling them off instead of just ignoring it.) You should be able to act however on other GMOD communities because the circumstances are almost always different, along with the people you deal with. As long as someone can behave on FRG itself, their attitude elsewhere shouldn't be the reason they can't have a second chance here.

(06-04-2020, 03:55 AM)ZombieNinja975 Wrote:  Honestly I don't think behavior on other servers should be a reason to -1 on FRG. I care about this community and try to always keep myself in check here. Just saying that EVERY experience I've had on moat for example has been negative due to just about every player on there being toxic, and I can see how that could sway my attitude toward them (since I dont care about moat, I can see myself not trying to be the bigger person and telling them off instead of just ignoring it.) You should be able to act however on other GMOD communities because the circumstances are almost always different, along with the people you deal with. As long as someone can behave on FRG itself, their attitude elsewhere shouldn't be the reason they can't have a second chance here.

You're 100% correct, but ways you act on other servers, can reflect how you act on certain servers, but that's not the case here, they have their opinion, I respect it with all my heart, but I'm just not as toxic as they say I am on other communities, and was serious when I said I changed. Them -1 is justifiable, I wasn't the greatest person to anyone when I was on the server, they just don't want me coming back and ruining the server with my nasty attitude again. Thank you though, for speaking out, everyone here has a right to an opinion, and I'll be happy to read through every last one. Have a goodnight zombie.
Find

if dozza got unbanned and muted for however long and isn't an issue anymore, i guess this is the same situation.

however, not a fan personally. granabis was a huge dick to literally everyone all the time when I saw him, including me.

please don't reply to this

I remember there being a GIGANTIC fuss about the banning of Granabis and even a video made in its honor. I know that people can change, but from some of what I've seen and from other reports of people Granabis may not have changed.

Despite this, I'm giving the most reluctant +1 I could give. Should really be a 0.

Worst case scenario we can just ban him again. Besides, its a GAME, at the end of the day. Whatever happens with him won't insanely effect the community. I say why not.

(06-04-2020, 04:44 AM)Prince Toaster Wrote:  I remember there being a GIGANTIC fuss about the banning of Granabis and even a video made in its honor. I know that people can change, but from some of what I've seen and from other reports of people Granabis may not have changed.

Despite this, I'm giving the most reluctant +1 I could give. Should really be a 0.

Worst case scenario we can just ban him again. Besides, its a GAME, at the end of the day. Whatever happens with him won't insanely effect the community. I say why not.

Thank you for the feedback! I won't let any of you down, you're the best!
Find

like rick, but doesn't have any cool contributions to the community. (such as the humor rick brings with his videos)

actually more toxic than rick overall

rick toxicity could go further, but granabis toxicity was widespread.

Find

+1 Never had a personal problem with you but you created a lot of unnecessary drama and toxicity on the server. People can change and I'm not opposed to giving you another chance.
(Should probably have 100% warning slapped on him for a few weeks if he's unbanned)
Find