Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Rarer (But with better rewards) Challenge Scrolls?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rarer but more rewarding Challenge Scrolls

Here's my take on Gilded and Scrolls

I believe the half progression actually made doing scrolls feel worse, you're able to complete them passively but it feels like it takes forever to complete an easy/medium scroll that rewards you with a tiny amount of loot compared to the time it takes.
It also made gilded and half gilded guns extremely overpowered to the point where I have no incentive to ever take them off when playing TTT, I only get a break with a burger or rightful damage challenges.

I've also thought about making a thread about this issue but I've never found a solution on how to approach it.
I believe the tier challenges should be completely removed because it's really unfun to purposely use really bad weapons.
Brass said it was a lot of work but it would be awesome if unique weapons counted as the gun they're based on too.
I'd be happy to compile a list of all the uniques and which base they fall under if it could be any help.

This may sound controversial but it might be a good chance to make gilded weapons only double progress for challenges of their base gun, headshot, and non-headshot kills.
Just a potential solution but currently scrolls take way too long to complete passively and way too short to complete with gilded half gilded.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rarer but more rewarding Challenge Scrolls - Danger - 06-16-2020, 04:00 PM