Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Rarer (But with better rewards) Challenge Scrolls?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rarer but more rewarding Challenge Scrolls

(06-16-2020, 04:00 PM)Danger Wrote:  Here's my take on Gilded and Scrolls

I believe the half progression actually made doing scrolls feel worse, you're able to complete them passively but it feels like it takes forever to complete an easy/medium scroll that rewards you with a tiny amount of loot compared to the time it takes.
It also made gilded and half gilded guns extremely overpowered to the point where I have no incentive to ever take them off when playing TTT, I only get a break with a burger or rightful damage challenges.

I've also thought about making a thread about this issue but I've never found a solution on how to approach it.
I believe the tier challenges should be completely removed because it's really unfun to purposely use really bad weapons.
Brass said it was a lot of work but it would be awesome if unique weapons counted as the gun they're based on too.
I'd be happy to compile a list of all the uniques and which base they fall under if it could be any help.

This may sound controversial but it might be a good chance to make gilded weapons only double progress for challenges of their base gun, headshot, and non-headshot kills.
Just a potential solution but currently scrolls take way too long to complete passively and way too short to complete with gilded half gilded.
That's pretty reasonable, more or less the opinion I'm trying to get across, except I do kinda like using low tier guns (With crafting you can make some stacked stuff), but it is depreciated.
This is a good solution - As Danger says, Gilded can still work towards some.
This is a good post.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rarer but more rewarding Challenge Scrolls - Terran - 06-16-2020, 04:18 PM