Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Cobaltgeo Ban Appeal 3.

Steam Name (Current): Empresscobalt ☭⚧Ⓐ

Steam Name (During incident): Cobaltgeo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56558580

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073382889/

Name of staff you were banned by: No Clue.

Length of the ban: Perma-Ban

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either, I'm a patient person, I could even wait a whole nother year if its wanted.

Reason for ban: Repeated Toxicity, Racism, Severely Problematic

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes I did

What really happened?: People were saying very transphobic remarks and instead of simply talking to a staff member I decided to take things into my own hands and proceeded to fight bigotry... with bigotry my racial slurs and remarks were absolutely horrid and I'm so sorry and basically the server had enough of my bullshit because of all the problems I caused in my past with the sr,paps incident and all these stupid little incidents and I'm so sorry for all of the stupid shit I've done in my past

Additional details: I know its only been 4 months since my last ban appeal but I feel now I am ready I have had less outbursts and more well simple to say: thinking. I know I've fucked up alot and I know the community may attempt to provoke me but I'd like to show my maturity by proving I am good enough to not be provoked I am good enough now in a good mental spot to where I believe I can finally enjoy the game peacefully and I know there really is no way to prove this but please believe me I miss frg I miss the people I miss the non-toxicity Moats is awful and to be honest I'm so tired of playing on it. I know I've received so many chances its not even funny and to be honest I don't think anybody was laughing in the first place at my shenanigans, I'm sorry if my ban appeal is basically the same as last time except for the Additional Details there's really nothing else I could add to the other sections which is why I'm typing everything in here. I didn't apologize for it in my past ban appeal but I'm also sorry for the spamming of the shitpost section while I was shitposting I was doing it too fast and Its understandable why people got frustrated about that thank you so much for the chance to get unbanned I would've posted this 2 months from now but honestly I am so tired of moats Please FRG consider my unban. I would also like to note I would be okay if I was cut off from the community and only allowed to play the game as while harsh would be understandable considering my past actions
Find

i read the title and im instantly -1.
no
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Ha.
Haha.
HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Find

I love the timing of this thread, with all the black lives matter things going on haha.
I'm sorry please try to move one from FRG -1

read the room

stop posting these
Find

I mean tbh it would be pretty entertaining if he was unbanned so +1

(06-06-2020, 09:26 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I mean tbh it would be pretty entertaining if he was unbanned so +1

With an endorsement like that from a staff member I'm going to have to say +1
Find

(06-06-2020, 09:26 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I mean tbh it would be pretty entertaining if he was unbanned so +1
lol, if thats the case unban all hackers for one day, just to see who's hacks is better.
Find

(06-07-2020, 02:18 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  -1
lol, if thats the case unban all hackers for one day, just to see who's hacks is better.

None of them have shit on yellow man anyway, I think lets do both at once, it'll be funny.
Find

I'm sorry, Cobalt, your ban was meant to stay permanent. Closed.

- That Thrakos Noob