Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unpoke abuse report

actually took the time to log back into the forums to write my experience with this person also because honestly the thought of this thread is ridiculous. Yesterday night we were on various maps and you sat there FOREVER and im not talking 1-3 rounds, you sat there for complete MAPS at a time, delaying T rounds or not even playing them, honestly puts ruby to shame by how much you did it lol and then eventually we got to the last map where it was down to four players me, you, someone else, and the detective and I had made the mistake of shooting you because I thought the other guy killed the traitor so you went full on rage and had reported me for intentional rdm and kept the report even though it was clearly just accidental rdm due to me thinking the one person was proven, you afk'd all the rounds leading up to the report and afk'd the round I was reported and the round after and then made a snarky remark in chat due to the fact of like hoping I enjoy my round out and afking because of my intentional rdm then a map later I catch you sitting there for multiple round and you call me a stalker lol I sit out rounds to people are fully aware of me lol but damn dude. And today you had multiple people telling you not to make false reports but you put one against me because I told you that you need to go back to moat then if you're going to be upset over ever little accidental rdm by someone and then claimed that I was harassing you which you do with basically everyone on this server. The suggestion was made because I used to play on MG way back and the way you act makes me think that you are completely in tuned with MG rules as you can basically have people slain for anything. This is NOT at all how FRG works and if you sit here and complain about every little RDM then you'll have a very hard time playing here because being killed by discomb's, being killed by obc's, being killed by props, being killed by fire, being killed by stupid mistakes is pretty damn common here and you need to learn when to let it go and when it actually report a person if you see they're being respectful and apologetic for their accidental rdm then let it fucking go if their clearly being a idiot or a troll in the report and its intentional then make the call. Literal living reincarnation of cobalt here.
Find

Messages In This Thread
unpoke abuse report - Thundernuts banned - 06-07-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: unpoke abuse report - Link - 06-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: unpoke abuse report - Terran - 06-07-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: unpoke abuse report - ManeGunner6 - 06-07-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: unpoke abuse report - ManeGunner6 - 06-07-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: unpoke abuse report - Fear - 06-07-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: unpoke abuse report - Unpoke - 06-07-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: unpoke abuse report - Deathrayjj - 06-07-2020, 06:52 PM
RE: unpoke abuse report - Deathrayjj - 06-07-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: unpoke abuse report - hockeyfn - 06-07-2020, 07:09 PM