Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mini Boss Uniques

I think all mini bosses/bosses should have a cool unique they can drop, kinda like how the mini bosses of dilap drop their pets.

The 4 pillar bosses of grims could each have a chance to drop the "unknown weapon" from grims. It'd be a constant firing laser, kinda like polarity, and you could give it some kinda of special ability. Not sure what would be fitting for that.

Stone Guardian could have a chance to drop his shield as a melee weapon. The shield would function like the other shield melees but with a slightly bigger shield area and have an ability to do a dash attack/plant the shield in the ground doing small aoe damage.

The Giant Spider boss could have a misc/equipment item that summons a small spider to fight for you.

Tzadkiel could drop his swords for a melee, dual wield and all. The ability could either be the jump slam attack or the spin to win slam, where it blasts out in all directions.

I think thats about it, unless theres a boss I'm forgetting. also while we're here, buff fists of djinn they got powercreeped and aren't special/good anymore. Maybe make an ancient gemstone combo with fists and djinn crystal to get upgraded fists, mammon ult included.

I was talking about this last night. It feels like a waste that theres these cool mini bosses and they don't even have a prim themed around them.

(06-14-2020, 08:18 PM)A2 Wrote:  I was talking about this last night. It feels like a waste that theres these cool mini bosses and they don't even have a prim themed around them.

yeah thats what made me make this, they deserve some cool stuff
Find

Yeah some of the mini-bosses should deserve some cool uniques from it. Pet, prim items, anything.

But what I do want to see is, mini Tzadkiel pet...
Find

(06-14-2020, 11:24 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Yeah some of the mini-bosses should deserve some cool uniques from it. Pet, prim items, anything.

But what I do want to see is, mini Tzadkiel pet...
Getting a tzadkiel pet called Lil' Chad would make my year
Find

I'm not a fan of pets personally, i have cosmetics turned off and always have. They're rare and they matter to 2 people on the server. The only use people have for pets is to sell to those 2 people.

I agree, I just have a hard time coming up with cool item ideas right after I finish events cuz I feel creatively exhausted. Even now I still kinda feel that way about them, but making some prims based around some of their attacks would be fairly easy and kinda cool. But I would absolutely love for each event to have a wide assortment of uniques. I think IoD has the most right now, but they aren't scattered through out the event like some should be.

(06-15-2020, 06:25 AM)Bruhssx Wrote:  I agree, I just have a hard time coming up with cool item ideas right after I finish events cuz I feel creatively exhausted. Even now I still kinda feel that way about them, but making some prims based around some of their attacks would be fairly easy and kinda cool. But I would absolutely love for each event to have a wide assortment of uniques. I think IoD has the most right now, but they aren't scattered through out the event like some should be.

I think taking boss attacks into the unique is kind of the best thing to do for an event, otherwise it just makes the godlike you drop out of place. Like how the deathbringer doesn't have anything related to morgoth, but conq has Tzadkiel's shockwave and Ophiuchus has Tzadkiel's ball attack.
Find

Tzadkiel pet

Find